Anytime Fitness
View all Anytime Fitness reviews

Anytime Fitness

Anytime Fitness Employee Review

Great members and PTs but off company

This position was me trying to get my foot in the door. The members are wonderful, great to chat to and are a good way to start up a PT business. Being a personal trainer or group instructor is great but management is a totally different story. Company as a whole makes you a fake personality that you have to abide by. Following scripts and hassling people with call after call, even with no answer. Most members end up blocking the number. They seem to be all about the money and it is very well hidden when they advertise. Every other gym advertises costs on the website, Anytime Fitness makes people enquire and then wait for a call. Also this: “Sign up and get a month free” but also pay an upfront joining cost and $60 for a FOB? No other gym I’ve been to does that. They also set major targets for you to achieve and hound on you if you can’t get certain amount of leads in. Oh and I was expected to work and pull in leads on BOXING DAY! Typical American company.

Pros

Members, free membership and superannuation

Cons

Long days, fake personalities, your just a number to them

Same role

Great for social interaction, bad pay!

Great place to work if you have a good team, and the members are awesome. However, severely underpaid for the amount of work and hours you put in. I also feel that head office are behind the times in many ways. Money is way too strong of a focus from head office and the expectations of what to charge new members to join are ridiculous.

Pros

Members

Cons

Salary
Same role

Great Community, however owners that did not care for the club made the role awful.

Not an awful role, loved to community and the job itself however higher management did poorly. The club was not up to standard by any means, pay was always late and commissions were never received.

Pros

Great members can create a really fun environment

Cons

Hours not suitable if you have a family, underpaid for what you do. Commissions promised but never received, micromanaged.

Very good place to work

Great cultural and rewarding work environment. I certainly recommend working at Anytime Fitness. Not only will you learn a lot, but your contributions will be recognized.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Anytime Fitness with

• Anytime Fitness
  • Great members and PTs but off company
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?