Anytime Fitness
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Brisbane QLD3 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,666 reviews

Very good place to work

Great cultural and rewarding work environment. I certainly recommend working at Anytime Fitness. Not only will you learn a lot, but your contributions will be recognized.

Best place I've worked!

Best coworker's, great environment, excellent management. Was a joy to go to work everyday. The company is amazing really (especially Albany Creek). When the virus first broke out and all the gyms closed, the owner did Zoom workout classes for members to join in with from the comfort of our homes. Very friendly and helpful staff and management. I would rate this company very highly.

Pros

Workout after shifts.

Cons

None that I can think of.

productive, positive and success.

A typical day at work was always productive, As soon as I got to the office I opened the gym, made sure everything was clean, that the employers were coming on time and I scheduled what everyone needed to do and achieve for the day. I learned that no matter what obstacles a job throws at you, effort and positive leadership overshadows the hard work. I liked a day where I knew everything was accomplished. The hardest part of the job was my age, being so young and already managing people older than me, I felt intimidated. But the more I worked and progressed the more I saw I had great potential to be a leader and I knew power is something I can use in a positive way with people, treating them with respect and kindness drove to them wanting to respect me and hear what I had to say. They always told me that was what they liked about me, that I didn't abuse power even tough I still was leading the team successfully. The pros of the job, honestly the team I managed was wonderful from day one we knew we would become a big family.

Pros

environment, consistent success and 1.5 hours of lunch :)

Cons

long hours, what others do wrong looked bad on me so I always avoided mistakes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Anytime Fitness Reviews by Job Title

• Anytime Fitness
  • Brisbane QLD
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?