Anytime Fitness

Australia5 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,666 reviews

My Review on anytime fitness

I would get driven down to the anytime fitness place I would clean for around 2 hours go out for lunch come back and finally clean again. Some days I might have shredded some documents.

Best place I've worked!

Best coworker's, great environment, excellent management. Was a joy to go to work everyday. The company is amazing really (especially Albany Creek). When the virus first broke out and all the gyms closed, the owner did Zoom workout classes for members to join in with from the comfort of our homes. Very friendly and helpful staff and management. I would rate this company very highly.

Pros

Workout after shifts.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Fun place to work

Great place and staff are all freindly , helpful , and caring ,the job is very easy to do, and you can do a work out after your finished your job which is an add bonus

Exciting, talk to current and new members

Start off the day by setting up the sign outside. General cleaning around the building and the gym equipment. Everyday working there has just been better and better.

Pros

Workout anytime you want.

Cons

Busy schedule

Excellent place to work

Very friendly staff and flexible hours. The customers at the gym are all very polite and tolerate with the cleaning procedures. There is nothing as hardest as long as i put my mind to it. Flexible hours are awesome.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Anytime Fitness
  • Cleaner
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?