Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews for Personal Trainer

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 1,095 reviews
Fitness Trainer - Owner Contractor (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW15 April 2018
Nice environment at work and i have freedom to do work as well free to grow my business.
Very friendly.
Need update more constant equipment and miscellaneous at the club.
Pros
24/7 ; control free from management at the club.
Cons
Need more equipment. Membership for clients
Fun and Friendly Environment
Independent contract personal trainer (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 January 2018
I have worked here for just over a year and prior to was a member of the gym and have always loved it. it is my home away from home. staff are welcoming and friendly.
Fun and homely place to work
personal trainer (Current Employee) –  North Strathfield NSW13 November 2017
I ran my own personal training business, so I organised the timing of clients, and in between clients I wrote training and nutrition programs.
I love meeting all different types of people and helping to change their lives for the better. The hardest part of the job was the lack of consistency.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Weird hours
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 July 2017
Great place to work and gym culture. Staff is very friendly and everyone helps you to be able to get on your feet and where you need to be at. It is a great place to start working are continue your career at.
Fun and exciting place to work
Self-employed Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Upper Coomera QLD17 June 2017
If your looking to work for yourself because you work /life balance then this is the place to work. The management was always flexible about when I could do my work there which gave me a good balance.
Great Place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 May 2017
Great gym, great people. They really know how to take care of their team member and make sure that you feel comfortable working in such a fast changing environment
Great
Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield West NSW22 May 2017
Good place to work, the staff are great. Really good culture among the staff.

Normal day would involve early morning clients, then training myself.
I have learnt in order to have a successful business i need time management skills.
great working environment for trainers
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Logan Central QLD30 January 2017
Management is great will help those looking to learn the fitness industry. Gym also has great friendly members, which gives the gym a more positive environment to workout in. The most important part of the job is meeting new people and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
welcoming and affordable gym.
Personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Fulham Gardens SA1 June 2016
My typical day at work as my own boss being a subcontractor to anytime fitness as a personal trainer would consist of customising specific goal fitness strength or physique programs and or 1 on 1 sessions.
I learnt to treat people in different ways and to read there body language and confidence levels quite we'll. As many people become quite uncomfortable in a gym you need to tailor to that and not always be your confident and out going self sometimes you need to step back and take a different approach according to the situation and what may be affecting this particular person who is paying you for your time and expertise.
Management at my particular club was great sometimes computer systems were changed or unreliable without notice but i had my own laptop and system and chose to not let it effect me.
Co workers were great once again in a gym environment everyone must be treated according to there personality even co workers.
Tailoring programs to injured people or people without a specific goal and getting people to see themselves in a different light can be very challenging but always rewarding.
Training is easily the most enjoyable part of the job seeing people grow and become confident and happy and how they should be makes it all worth while.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
old gym old members not always interested in pt.
Has heaps of responsibility
Personal Trainer Manager/Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW5 March 2016
- selling memberships
- customer service
- personal training
- mentoring/managing
managers were money hungry, didn't care about their staff
Interpersonal Skills
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Warrawong NSW12 November 2015
Working at Anytime Fitness i have developed interpersonal skills, customer service skills and built a business. It is a fun workplace as i get to meet a variety of people everyday.
Great gym
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dandenong, VIC11 October 2015
Highly recommend this place for someone wanting to work under a fantastic and successful owner..

Anytime Fitness Danedenong North
Loved this gym and was involved with the build
Club Manager/Personal Trainer- Daily (Former Employee) –  Mordialloc, VIC11 October 2015

Anytime Fitness Mordialloc
Good facilitly, friendly people
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Taree, NSW10 June 2015
A typical day of work was training clients, cleaning equipment and writing exercise programs.
The things i learnt was how to promote my own business, confidence and peoples skills.
I owned my own business so i didn't have co-workers but I was with the gym workers and they were helpful and friendly.
The hardest part of being a personal trainer was to gain new clients to train.
The most enjoyable part of my job was training clients, writing out exercise plans and seeing the happiness in my clients when they see they have achieved their goals.
Pros
Free Gym Membership
Cons
Hard to meet the requirements
Fun
PERSONAL TRAINER AND SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Sandy Bay, TAS15 May 2014
Helping people with their exercising programs, customer service, sale of memberships, administration duties and answering the telephone.
Pros
free gym membership
Cons
worked during school hours