Anytime Fitness Management reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,109 reviews
Anytime Fitness Illawong - Great Team and Great Members
Club Manager/Membership Consultant (Current Employee) –  Illawong NSW24 October 2017
Anytime Fitness Illawong has a great workplace culture with a great management team.

The members at Anytime Fitness Illawong are one of the very best and the "members club" culture is a real community.
Fun and exciting place to work
Self-employed Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Upper Coomera QLD17 June 2017
If your looking to work for yourself because you work /life balance then this is the place to work. The management was always flexible about when I could do my work there which gave me a good balance.
Great
Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield West NSW22 May 2017
Good place to work, the staff are great. Really good culture among the staff.

Normal day would involve early morning clients, then training myself.
I have learnt in order to have a successful business i need time management skills.
great working environment for trainers
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Logan Central QLD30 January 2017
Management is great will help those looking to learn the fitness industry. Gym also has great friendly members, which gives the gym a more positive environment to workout in. The most important part of the job is meeting new people and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
welcoming and affordable gym.
Personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Fulham Gardens SA1 June 2016
My typical day at work as my own boss being a subcontractor to anytime fitness as a personal trainer would consist of customising specific goal fitness strength or physique programs and or 1 on 1 sessions.
I learnt to treat people in different ways and to read there body language and confidence levels quite we'll. As many people become quite uncomfortable in a gym you need to tailor to that and not always be your confident and out going self sometimes you need to step back and take a different approach according to the situation and what may be affecting this particular person who is paying you for your time and expertise.
Management at my particular club was great sometimes computer systems were changed or unreliable without notice but i had my own laptop and system and chose to not let it effect me.
Co workers were great once again in a gym environment everyone must be treated according to there personality even co workers.
Tailoring programs to injured people or people without a specific goal and getting people to see themselves in a different light can be very challenging but always rewarding.
Training is easily the most enjoyable part of the job seeing people grow and become confident and happy and how they should be makes it all worth while.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
old gym old members not always interested in pt.
great work enviroment
Club Manager (Former Employee) –  Miller NSW1 March 2016
KPI targets (Daily and monthly). - Staff interviewing/Staff management. - Liaising with local businesses/ schools. - Pre sales within shopping center. - Membership Sales /Customer service. - All roles surrounding management and administration. - Member retention - Prospect lead management. - Managing emails. - Monthly debt collection. - Management of gym supplies, Ordering gym supplies/equipment. - Conflict resolution. - Facebook Management - Marketing Management, Creating monthly campaigns and leaflets.
phenominal experience
Marketing and Sales (Former Employee) –  Grafton NSW30 October 2015
great management 110% committed.
friendly extremely helpful.

I gained a great amount of social/interaction skills
there was no hard parts.

covered a great area with flyers enjoyed consulting with clients.I enjoyed the long days.

I was always persistent on helping the manager.

was always ready to start whatever task was handed to me. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people I endured a wide variety of new experiences.
Pros
always buisy
Cons
Great Team and loved members but had to constantly chase pay
Fitness Director (Former Employee) –  Kallangur, QLD19 September 2015
I really enjoyed my time and interactions with staff and members at the club itself. I had a great team and we had a lot of fun with the members. After implementing new procedures, the day to day running of the club became more streamlined, giving me more time to interact on the floor. We had a lot of compliments from our members and a dramatic reduction in overall complaints reported through our NPS system.
I loved the change in challenge that this role brought from that of my retail management roles. It is a very rewarding career, unfortunately marred by the Franchisees overall attitude towards all the staff and his neglect in paying his staff. Unfortunately this led to all the staff leaving the business.
Pros
Great little club with lots of potential, enjoyable position with lots of challenges.
Cons
Chasing pay
A great place to work! Atmosphere, environment, work colleagues and management are fantastic!
Administration Officer - Retention and Sales (Current Employee) –  Salamander Bay, NSW9 July 2013
A typical day at work includes the retention and sales of all memberships - current, new and prospects. I am the first contact with members and public and I thoroughly enjoy this one on one contact.
The fellow staff and management are just an absolute delight to work with. We are all a part of a team and we work together wonderfully.
Since commencing at Anytime Fitness, I have learnt that the there are so many people from different walks of life who come to the gym for so many different reasons and that the gym is not for all people no matter how great the atmosphere or facilities are but we can encourage anyone and everyone to find something they can familiarise with.
I have thoroughly enjoyed encouraging people that are intimidated and fearful of walking into the gym and then seeing them becoming a member, both physically and socially, and then seeing the pride in themselves for taking that first step!
The most satisfying and enjoyable part is when I get a thank you for being 'real' about health and fitness and helping them take that first and foremost frightful step!
As for hard part, well I really can't say that there is a hard part other than the typical phone calls that anyone gets...unappreciative members or people who are just rude and obnoxious but you get that with everyday life!

Pros
meeting new people and forming friendships.