Anytime Fitness Employee Review

View all Anytime Fitness reviews

welcoming and affordable gym.
Personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Fulham Gardens SA1 June 2016
My typical day at work as my own boss being a subcontractor to anytime fitness as a personal trainer would consist of customising specific goal fitness strength or physique programs and or 1 on 1 sessions.
I learnt to treat people in different ways and to read there body language and confidence levels quite we'll. As many people become quite uncomfortable in a gym you need to tailor to that and not always be your confident and out going self sometimes you need to step back and take a different approach according to the situation and what may be affecting this particular person who is paying you for your time and expertise.
Management at my particular club was great sometimes computer systems were changed or unreliable without notice but i had my own laptop and system and chose to not let it effect me.
Co workers were great once again in a gym environment everyone must be treated according to there personality even co workers.
Tailoring programs to injured people or people without a specific goal and getting people to see themselves in a different light can be very challenging but always rewarding.
Training is easily the most enjoyable part of the job seeing people grow and become confident and happy and how they should be makes it all worth while.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
old gym old members not always interested in pt.

Other Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Gym assistant
Gym Admin/Pt Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 May 2019
Overall l help out at the gym, cleaning and organising the gym floor, paper work or any other client based information. You are in a safe and welcoming environment, creating many friendships within the workplace.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
can have long hours
Low paying job for expectations
Club Manager (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT29 January 2019
Not too bad but there are better paying opportunities out there that dont require you to run someones business for them without receiving the benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.