Anytime Fitness Employee Review

View all Anytime Fitness reviews

Great Team and loved members but had to constantly chase pay
Fitness Director (Former Employee) –  Kallangur, QLD19 September 2015
I really enjoyed my time and interactions with staff and members at the club itself. I had a great team and we had a lot of fun with the members. After implementing new procedures, the day to day running of the club became more streamlined, giving me more time to interact on the floor. We had a lot of compliments from our members and a dramatic reduction in overall complaints reported through our NPS system.
I loved the change in challenge that this role brought from that of my retail management roles. It is a very rewarding career, unfortunately marred by the Franchisees overall attitude towards all the staff and his neglect in paying his staff. Unfortunately this led to all the staff leaving the business.
Pros
Great little club with lots of potential, enjoyable position with lots of challenges.
Cons
Chasing pay

Other Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Gym assistant
Gym Admin/Pt Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 May 2019
Overall l help out at the gym, cleaning and organising the gym floor, paper work or any other client based information. You are in a safe and welcoming environment, creating many friendships within the workplace.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
can have long hours
Low paying job for expectations
Club Manager (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT29 January 2019
Not too bad but there are better paying opportunities out there that dont require you to run someones business for them without receiving the benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.