Anytime Fitness Employee Review

View all Anytime Fitness reviews

A great place to work! Atmosphere, environment, work colleagues and management are fantastic!
Administration Officer - Retention and Sales (Current Employee) –  Salamander Bay, NSW9 July 2013
A typical day at work includes the retention and sales of all memberships - current, new and prospects. I am the first contact with members and public and I thoroughly enjoy this one on one contact.
The fellow staff and management are just an absolute delight to work with. We are all a part of a team and we work together wonderfully.
Since commencing at Anytime Fitness, I have learnt that the there are so many people from different walks of life who come to the gym for so many different reasons and that the gym is not for all people no matter how great the atmosphere or facilities are but we can encourage anyone and everyone to find something they can familiarise with.
I have thoroughly enjoyed encouraging people that are intimidated and fearful of walking into the gym and then seeing them becoming a member, both physically and socially, and then seeing the pride in themselves for taking that first step!
The most satisfying and enjoyable part is when I get a thank you for being 'real' about health and fitness and helping them take that first and foremost frightful step!
As for hard part, well I really can't say that there is a hard part other than the typical phone calls that anyone gets...unappreciative members or people who are just rude and obnoxious but you get that with everyday life!

Pros
meeting new people and forming friendships.
Cons

Other Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Gym assistant
Gym Admin/Pt Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 May 2019
Overall l help out at the gym, cleaning and organising the gym floor, paper work or any other client based information. You are in a safe and welcoming environment, creating many friendships within the workplace.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
can have long hours
Low paying job for expectations
Club Manager (Former Employee) –  Canberra ACT29 January 2019
Not too bad but there are better paying opportunities out there that dont require you to run someones business for them without receiving the benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.