ANZ Banking Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews

ANZ is a safe and secure place to work, and not as demanding as other top 100 companies which which l have worked. I found too many people there who were not stretched as much as they maybe should have been, with too many “time servers” compared to othe large banks with whom l have worked. At the top end though they had some outstanding talent, possibly under utilised.
The role of a bank teller is monotonous and not far removed from a checkout chick.The culture is very cliquey and toxic.Management style is very unprofessional.
Pros
Walk out the door and don’t have to worry about it.
Cons
Monotonous work. Toxic culture.
Love my job....enjoyed the working environment Leader supports me , listens to my views Enjoyed working for this organization Never would have asked for a better place to work in
Pros
Cant think of anything now
Cons
Can't think of anything now
The culture is slightly different from other banks. They’re more focused on clients. Business Bank and Corporate Banking tens to be over competitive. It’s a bank, what can I say?
Pros
Good mortgage rates & credit card rates.
Cons
People in middle and executive levels are not that nice.
Was great to work there during the early stages of my career. Organisation is changing often and at times changing backward. People were great to work along side.
Great staff and customers loved it I really enjoyed the customer relationships and everyday interactions The staff were very helpful with training and building confidence
Several years ago when I left ANZ, there was a strong project culture that operated within a structured SDLC project lifecycle. Project Planning and execution was a feature.
The workers at the branch I had worked at were lovely and so were the customers with a few hand picked out customers that were rude and difficult, management is well managed and everyone helps everyone when and where they can. highly recommend ANZ Wentworthville or any ANZ in general if you are looking for a fast paced on your toes high customer service experience. my favourite part about working at ANZ was getting to know your regular customers and building a good relationship with them and getting to know them all.
I was only a trainee at ANZ banks for a short period of time but I enjoyed my time there. Working there was very boring for me personally being a trainee I had to write up reports and very boring tasks, however, from what I saw it is a fun enviornment.
management collaborate with each team members to see how you are going and the support you need to keep you in the job. Professional training and given the opportunities to learn on the job. It was great experience and i love the team spirit.
Management level is not secure , change all the time. direction of the job is not certain. great please and people to work with, career progression is not clear
Fantastic senior management Great colleagues Great work location Fast paced work environment Free drinks on Friday evenings after work Pub get togethers after work on Fridays Great culture
It is a very good place to work. Good salary and equal opportunities is what you will get in this organisation. If you have a good technical background, it will be an advantage
enjoyed my time at ANZ, although it was very competative. The job Culture was not approachable, advancement was ok. I fwlt some of the management team was not supportive.
I had a great experience working at ANZ. It was a time where I was transitioning back from fast paced London and the ANZ were great in having me extend my overseas experience in Asia. There are many great and talented people at ANZ.
If you are willing to learn and to work, there are countless opportunities. The culture is collaborative and relaxed, for the most part you will not be micro-managed and will be supported to succeed.
was too focused on Overseas investment and too focused on sending jobs overseas, and management that I worked under was too self centered. Business finance were too focused on P&L and not the business process. The Financial Planning knowledge in the branch was non existences.
working with ANZ branches in 21 countries and upgrading their brach applications was challenging but lots of fun working with the local business and technology staff at ANZ.
Pros
Great people
no position guidelines training in house and very poor management care only for figures on the board. staff not respected and neither are customers profit was the only thing that mattered. Bullying is rife throughout
Fast paced and very much cross sell environment. Customer facing and new culture for all staff to be knowledgeable in many areas of the bank ie accounts, personal loans and mortgages
-5 day a week job -competitive and collaborative workplace -exercise a credit direction of up to $3 million for home loan lending and up to $1 million for small business lending
  1. Employee Reviews