ANZ Banking Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANZ Banking Group Employee Reviews

Australia369 reviews
Good Environment to up skill your customer service and cash handling skills
The workers at the branch I had worked at were lovely and so were the customers with a few hand picked out customers that were rude and difficult, management is well managed and everyone helps everyone when and where they can. highly recommend ANZ Wentworthville or any ANZ in general if you are looking for a fast paced on your toes high customer service experience. my favourite part about working at ANZ was getting to know your regular customers and building a good relationship with them and getting to know them all.
Productive and nice people
I was only a trainee at ANZ banks for a short period of time but I enjoyed my time there. Working there was very boring for me personally being a trainee I had to write up reports and very boring tasks, however, from what I saw it is a fun enviornment.
supportive team
management collaborate with each team members to see how you are going and the support you need to keep you in the job. Professional training and given the opportunities to learn on the job. It was great experience and i love the team spirit.
Great place to work for
Management level is not secure , change all the time. direction of the job is not certain. great please and people to work with, career progression is not clear
Productive work place
Fantastic senior management
Great colleagues

Great work location

Fast paced work environment

Free drinks on Friday evenings after work

Pub get togethers after work on Fridays

Great culture
Na
It is a very good place to work. Good salary and equal opportunities is what you will get in this organisation. If you have a good technical background, it will be an advantage
a fun work place
enjoyed my time at ANZ, although it was very competative. The job Culture was not approachable, advancement was ok. I fwlt some of the management team was not supportive.
Great workplace, dynamic and inclusive
I had a great experience working at ANZ. It was a time where I was transitioning back from fast paced London and the ANZ were great in having me extend my overseas experience in Asia.
There are many great and talented people at ANZ.
Great culture great opportunities
If you are willing to learn and to work, there are countless opportunities. The culture is collaborative and relaxed, for the most part you will not be micro-managed and will be supported to succeed.
Good company to work for.
was too focused on Overseas investment and too focused on sending jobs overseas, and management that I worked under was too self centered. Business finance were too focused on P&L and not the business process.

The Financial Planning knowledge in the branch was non existences.
working with ANZ branches in 21 countries and upgrading their brach applications was challenging but lots of fun working with the local business and technology staff at ANZ.
Pros
Great people
not recommended
no position guidelines training in house and very poor management care only for figures on the board. staff not respected and neither are customers profit was the only thing that mattered. Bullying is rife throughout
Know your products and yr target customers
Fast paced and very much cross sell environment. Customer facing and new culture for all staff to be knowledgeable in many areas of the bank ie accounts, personal loans and mortgages
productive & fun workplace
-5 day a week job
-competitive and collaborative workplace

-exercise a credit direction of up to $3 million for home loan lending and up to $1 million for small business lending
fast paced
Whilst working for ANZ i found they cared about to training and development of staff. They had weekly monthly and yearly training and constant online development programs to keep you on track.
Installation ANZ Royal city
I worked installing AV equipment in the ANZ bank city. Installing a video wall hanging screens and automated systems. The job ran smooth as always with a great outcome.
Friendly and productive team environment
I was attending the day to day enquiries of top five vostro clients of ANZ. I have learnt compliance procedures and effective team work through my work.
During my six months with ANZ I found out that ANZ really do care for its staff. They provide the best training to equp the staff well to do their job
During my term with ANZ, I have enjoyed every bit of my time working there. I would general recommend ANZ to someone else. The staff are friendly and helpful. The culture at ANZ is diversified and open to negotiations. I was proud that I had the chance to work there and love to continue working for ANZ in the future.
N/a
Rotating Shift between 8Am and 8Pm. Half and hour to 45 minutes lunch break. Both inbound and outbound calls. High call volume. Supportive team with good team culture.
Productive and thriving family culture.
Productive and fun workplace with good facilities. The culture is like family of ANZ where people care about each other. The growth is very good with a lot of learning and on place learning.
good work life balance
Good good work life balance and management . Good career growth opportunities and support. Diversity is a pulse point so is company's leave benefits for the employees
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANZ Banking Group. Our community is ready to answer.