anzuk Education
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

anzuk Education Employee Reviews

Australia41 reviews
understandable staff, I learnd each centre have it's own invironment and different roles, we need to respect them all.
Hardest part When you work with unfriendley centre.

Best part when you meet another educatores from EMAS and they wellcome you as friend.
Often struggle to get work because I don't have the university qualifications needed to do so. Couldn't live on the wage offered from the work I get even though pay per hour is good. Not bad for casual work and getting experience.
Some opportunities to convert to full-time and part-time if you are able to make a good impression at the school you are placed at. Friendly and helpful consultants.

If you work hard you can get consistency work five days a week.

Lack of holiday work opportunities makes things difficult financially over holidays.
Great agency
Takes care of their workers

Always had jobs available

Worked with children on a high spectrum of autism and aspergeous also with children who have a physical disability
Fantastic to work for great opportunities to build your confidence and experience they are flexible with hours, friendly and professional team. The team is helpful if you have questions or concerns your job is to assist the educator to the best of your ability and connect with the children to encourage and extend their knowledge through play
I really enjoyed my time at ANZUK. They had work for me 90% of the time and made sure to let me know if they didn't. They looked after me and always made sure I was happy and being well looked after.
Great agency to work for, have provided me with as much work as possible since starting with them. Staff are very friendly and willing to help with gatherings for all staff on often.
Education Consultant is supportive in helping to allocate CRT work.
Would do their best to lock in work as far ahead as possible so that we are informed. Is understanding and answers queries when approached. Provides professional opportunities for CRTs.

However, they seem to be helpless when schools booked ahead but calls in last minute to cancel the job. Nonetheless, they will do their best to find replacement work and would often be able to do so despite schools cancelling last minute. Pleasant team of consultants who are friendly, helpful and professional.
ANZUK were very easy to deal with, they were professional at all times, I ways very happy with the service, they were prompt with payment. Easy to communicate with.
It’s been a remarkable experience working for anzuk education.
They really do care about you and will go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy with your work placements and making sure it’s a great fit for you.

Pay is great and and getting paid weekly is a benefit I’ve been enjoying.

If you don’t mind travelling outside of your area, I’d recommend joining this amazing team :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at anzuk Education?
Lovely Bookers and fantastic schools.

If you work hard the agency would supply you with ALOT of work. The team were really friendly and made the process very easy. I was lucky enough to work in the same schools daily allowed me to create and form friendships whilst living abroad.

I would recommend them.
Both from the technical side (the app) and the support side, ANZUK is great! Usually the day starts at 6am, waking up and marking yourself as available, which is then followed by a callback (or in most cases, nothing). If you do manage to secure a shift, you receive your hours and placement for the day and can commence. I've made very positive experiences with the schools in terms of how they prepare you for the job.

Sadly, I cannot give them five stars, as it is very unlikely to actually be hired for teacher assistant/teacher's aide work. If I am lucky, I get one shift a week (usually thursday or friday). That is not really ANZUK's fault, as there are simply too many qualified TAs around Melbourne, but nevertheless, it does put a hamper on the whole experience.

From what I have been told, if you get a VIT qualification and get work as a casual relief teacher, the pay and shifts are much much better, though.

ANZUK is also very supportive in helping you find a more permanent position at a school, which is very helpful!
I love the app and being contacted ahead of time regarding work. CRT work offers flexible working hours. I also loved being called back by schools who appreciated my professionalism.
I have two issues with this company and one large issue.
1. Constantly being offered work that is over an hour away and requires two trains (and often a bus) to get to.

2. The lack of shifts available despite the large number of schools in the area.

3. The big one... ANZUK recently told me off for not starting work when the teacher wanted me to (15 minutes prior to the start of my shift) even though I arrived at the classroom, ready to work on time (on day 1 at the school I arrived 25~minutes early to allow for extra time to prepare).

I could not believe that I was expected to work unpaid and without cover even though the company pays down to the minute. I now constantly worry that they will give me fewer shifts as a result.

Unlawful and wrong.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Unlawful practices
My day starts at 6 am. Logging on to my app and waiting for a placement. Once I get a placement I get to the job as early as possible. Love teaching children.
Pros
Pay is on time.
Cons
Parking at some schools not available.
I would not able to start my new career without Anzuk team's professional help, from collecting my personal information to the first assignment.

I have been given clear instruction for each assignment priorly, eg. what to bring, where, and the emergency contact, that helps me prepare for work.

The hardest part of the job is the unfamiliar children, educators, and culture in different centers eg. difficult handling children, different center policies like for sleeping.

I, however, have been gaining invaluable working experience in Early Childhood Education industry with Anzuk education team assistant in the last couple of months.
Pros
Na
Cons
short time notice
I have been a CRT with anzuk for about four years. The application and interview process was seamless & the staff are extremely helpful, friendly and willing to help whenever I have needed assistance. After a year or so, I found that I was often booked in advance at regular schools in my area- they worked hard to ensure that I only had to travel about 15-20 minutes from home (max) so that I could maintain my family obligations. This year, I have more or less worked as many days as I have wanted and have been able to use the experience to network in many local schools. It’s been a great option for raising a young family! I have now obtained full-time work with the full support of the agency and I hope to work with them again in the future should my situation change.
Pros
Easy booking and availability systems
Cons
None.
I enjoyed working in different special needs/development schools and assisting students to reach their full potential while acknowledging certain intellectual and physical barriers.
I’m glad I followed my gut instinct and emailed my resume to schools in the area.....had I not done this and relied upon ANZUK to call me for relief work, I would have starved! I only got 4 relief days for the last semester, yet I managed to work almost every day via the schools I independently contacted requesting relief work.

My advice would be to anyone reading my review is to email/contact schools directly for relief work...do not rely on ANZUK to supply you with regular relief work, as schools only contact them when they have exhausted their own existing relief teacher list. I often felt I was second best...a last resort phone call. I’m happy I contacted local schools, as I have at least 3-4 days minimum relief..and I’m happy at the schools I’m at.
Cons
Phone calls at 8.15am for 8.30 am start.
Uncommunicative, no feedback. Not much work and no explanation as to why regardless of requests for explanations.
Work stopped after I arrived late due to a Metro signalling fault.
It’s very comfortable and friendly working environment for me. Only one problem is I have to travel around. I prefer to work with a fixed location and I can organize my children schooling in the future.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Flexible hours