APA Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APA Group Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews
Great opportunities offered. Profitable with a progressive culture! Not a large company by way of the number of people who work there so there is a family unit feel to the place wherever you go.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at APA. I found I fitted in extremely easily with the existing team and felt I was supported in my position. My typical day included but wasn't restricted to managing the sign-in process for all guests accessing the office; answering the phone and transferring calls, maintaining meeting rooms; booking couriers; travel bookings and mail handling. I found my manager very approachable and helpful along with the rest of the staff.
Management of multiple projects with exposure to the Pipeline of Cloud based projects. Managers are approachable and friendly. The hardest part of the day is managing multiple multi stream projects
Pros
Working from home, Autonamous, Large Infrastructure projects in the Pipeline
Cons
Participate in the Review of standard procedure in relation with document Control. Provide Inputs to line manager improve the Document Control process.
Ensure that all controlled documents are correctly identified and recorded in accordance with Numbering and file naming;
APA offers great work life balance. This is important for many people with family and extra-curricular commitments. The workplace is inviting and friendly.
The people at APA are one of a kind. Every day is a challenge to the norm. You really have to have great research skills to discover what it is you need for the next task.
I would not recommend to work there!!! Work culture is very low. There are procedures and specs etc. in place though there are not well prepared. However, nobody follows them and they are almost proud of it. They leadership is awful the working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic. I would strongly recommend to anybody avoid this company unless you have relatives or any other relations that will help you survive there and if by any chance you have to accept their offer start looking for a job immediately.
Pros
Cons
The working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic
Friendly Staff and Good place to work
Clean Environment

Very high maintenance Security

Most fun is the Free BBQ every Event in the company

Good work and job experience
Pros
Free Water and Breakfast
Cons
A 7am start, Monday to Friday looking after orders for the projects that are going on around the country. Assisting with Purchase orders and receipting and looking after the Inventory items that are held and issued. Working for a large gas company is interesting as it is an asset to peoples daily lives to have the gas transported thru out Australia. I work with an adversary of different trades and jobs and get to see an insight behind other careers. Management in my current company is very well handled and they go out of their way to assist where they can to help with a smooth operation of the company.
A company that had experienced rapid growth with lots of potential to make your mark within the company. A place where life long friendships are made.
Pros
Great social events
Cons
Relocated
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at APA Group?
All staff were very friendly, outgoing and respect all different cultures. Fun workplace having barbecue, fundraiser.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
short lunch breaks
I have had my contract extended a couple of times now and am due to finish 22 May 2014, I am keen to get back into remote work as I like the FIFO lifestyle.
It has been a great experience as I have worked for the client in this role so have gained invaluable experience dealing with Vendors for our various Projects, and liaison with site engineering team to ensure reviews are done in a timely manner.
Pros
Home every night Perth CBD office
Cons
Rate of pay and lack of FIFO family friendly roster makes it unappealing
Unfortunately the only good thing identified with recent company worked for they provided a good income but did not give me the opportunity to exceed to their requirements regarding job description.
Working for APA has been a great experience both personally and professionally
Ask a question about working or interviewing at APA Group. Our community is ready to answer.