APA Group Employee Reviews

Work Life Balance
DOCUMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Kidman Park SA21 March 2018
APA offers great work life balance. This is important for many people with family and extra-curricular commitments. The workplace is inviting and friendly.
Great Place to temporarily work
Project Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Eagle Farm QLD2 November 2017
The people at APA are one of a kind. Every day is a challenge to the norm. You really have to have great research skills to discover what it is you need for the next task.
It is very bad comapany to work with. Very vere bad Job Culture
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA9 June 2017
I would not recommend to work there!!! Work culture is very low. There are procedures and specs etc. in place though there are not well prepared. However, nobody follows them and they are almost proud of it. They leadership is awful the working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic. I would strongly recommend to anybody avoid this company unless you have relatives or any other relations that will help you survive there and if by any chance you have to accept their offer start looking for a job immediately.
Pros
Cons
The working environment that has been created by those leaders are very very toxic
Freindly Environment
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 March 2017
Friendly Staff and Good place to work
Clean Environment
Very high maintenance Security
Most fun is the Free BBQ every Event in the company
Good work and job experience
Pros
Free Water and Breakfast
Cons
Comfortable and friendly work environment
Stores Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Dandenong South VIC11 November 2015
A 7am start, Monday to Friday looking after orders for the projects that are going on around the country. Assisting with Purchase orders and receipting and looking after the Inventory items that are held and issued. Working for a large gas company is interesting as it is an asset to peoples daily lives to have the gas transported thru out Australia. I work with an adversary of different trades and jobs and get to see an insight behind other careers. Management in my current company is very well handled and they go out of their way to assist where they can to help with a smooth operation of the company.
Great team environment
Purchasing Officer (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD1 February 2015
A company that had experienced rapid growth with lots of potential to make your mark within the company. A place where life long friendships are made.
Pros
Great social events
Cons
Relocated
Fun workplace doing fundraiser and I learnt alot.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Thomastown, VIC9 November 2014
All staff were very friendly, outgoing and respect all different cultures. Fun workplace having barbecue, fundraiser.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
short lunch breaks
Great overall experience here - short term contract
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA5 March 2014
I have had my contract extended a couple of times now and am due to finish 22 May 2014, I am keen to get back into remote work as I like the FIFO lifestyle.
It has been a great experience as I have worked for the client in this role so have gained invaluable experience dealing with Vendors for our various Projects, and liaison with site engineering team to ensure reviews are done in a timely manner.
Pros
Home every night Perth CBD office
Cons
Rate of pay and lack of FIFO family friendly roster makes it unappealing
Moral low from site superentendents and project managment team.
Client HSE Advisor (Current Employee) –  Queensland Islands, QLD13 February 2014
Unfortunately the only good thing identified with recent company worked for they provided a good income but did not give me the opportunity to exceed to their requirements regarding job description.
A great workplace. Excellent work environment. But like any other organization, there will always be cons
Gas Contracts Administrator (Current Employee) –  Eastpoint Plaza Perth22 December 2012
Working for APA has been a great experience both personally and professionally