APA Group Employee Review

Great overall experience here - short term contract
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Perth, WA5 March 2014
I have had my contract extended a couple of times now and am due to finish 22 May 2014, I am keen to get back into remote work as I like the FIFO lifestyle.
It has been a great experience as I have worked for the client in this role so have gained invaluable experience dealing with Vendors for our various Projects, and liaison with site engineering team to ensure reviews are done in a timely manner.
Pros
Home every night Perth CBD office
Cons
Rate of pay and lack of FIFO family friendly roster makes it unappealing

Other APA Group Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity to learn more
Document Controller (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC22 July 2018
Participate in the Review of standard procedure in relation with document Control. Provide Inputs to line manager improve the Document Control process.
Ensure that all controlled documents are correctly identified and recorded in accordance with Numbering and file naming;
Work Life Balance
DOCUMENT QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Kidman Park SA21 March 2018
APA offers great work life balance. This is important for many people with family and extra-curricular commitments. The workplace is inviting and friendly.