APG Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APG Workforce Employee Reviews

They were so horrible to work for. Was working for them and could never get in contact with them if I couldnt work. I was told to use an app they never checked. They would abuse workers when they never came into work. When i found out i was pregnant, they basically stopped giving me work and when I called they told me they couldnt disclose why they couldnt give me work... WORST company I have worked for and defiantly wont work for them again
Pros
Cons
Unreliable, never give you work when they was plenty.
Beresfield has a friendly and welcoming team who have made me feel welcome, they helped me get started at Baiada and showed me everything I needed to know to be successful in my role
Great work environment, dedicated and passionate team members, supportive management team, flexible work arrangement.The hardest part of the job is interviewing people on a daily basis but this is also the most enjoyable and rewarding one.
Pros
Flexible work arrangement
Fun and friendly team who are all dedicated and passionate about their job. No two days are the same, variety of work dealing with great clients and employees.
Pros
Days off on your birthday, work life balance, fun and approachable team who are dedicated
Cons
Great place to work Fun environment Easy going workplace Interview process was good Great OHS procedures in place Overall a very good team to work for
Really enjoy working for APG , would recommend to anyone looking for work as they have been nothing but helpful and honest. Great communication. Available at any time if needed to discuss anything.
Been working with APG for few years now, Great Company, Great work environment, always in constant communication. The staff are quite supportive. Overall its a happy and positive company to work for.
Pros
Ongoing Work, Understanding staff, free APG supplied BBQ lunches
Cons
None so far
I have been working with APG Workforce for just over 2 years. I enjoy the people and the many challenges that arise daily. Every day is different, at times stressful but very rewarding.
Pros
Friendly colleagues, close to home, every day is different
Positive, productive and helpful place to work. Very family orientated company. Very understanding, sympathetic and obliging when ever you need time off. Always very informative about any changes that are put in place. Always thinking of new ideas to make my job better. Great incentives are put in place to help with morale Overall a very enjoyable work environment.
Quick response from when I applied for the job. Professional interview process. Great culture and an enjoyable place to work. Supportive management Positive work environment
Pros
Supportive management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at APG Workforce?
Very flexible and understanding, always paid on time. Ongoing work if you want it and are reliable. The people there are good to work for and friendly.
Pros
Pay in the bank every week
Cons
Some long days
APG have a great focus on safety and really care for us as casual employees. I obtain regular contact from my APG Branch and when i have asked for assistance, they have always been willing to help. Always paid on time and highly recommend this company. Its a labour hire company that really stand out from the rest.
Pros
Paid on time, vouchers for candidate of the month
Cons
APG have been flexible to family life and the people are good to work with. There is a lot of work available and good communication by staff. I recommend applying.
Pros
Flexibility
I contacted APG Workforce through the website, I received a reply email to register online with my local branch. Within 24 hours of my online registration I was contacted and had a phone interview. I am now currently working with frequent ongoing shifts each week.
Pros
Lots of ongoing work
Cons
None at this stage
Typical of most agencies. Although this one is up there with the worst of them. Hopefully all these deadshit agencies will shut down for good and we can return to the old way of applying for work, Directly. Down with all recruitment agencies. All power to the Working Class
Pros
zero
Cons
infinite number
Official response from APG Workforce
12 August 2020
It is unfortunate that you feel you have had a negative experience with APG Workforce. We would encourage you to contact your local branch to discuss this further.
Don't think for one second that yourself 1 of over 1000 people working there that u are a valued employee. you are disposable to them and if you take one sick day off with a written doctors certificate that is apparently required to be supplied from a casual employee they'll fire you in an instant and bring in another batch or poor souls in a week later. Some managers are nice and some are just so rude and will single out particular people and make them do extra while others keep there heads down just to walk out on time.
Pros
did give decent hour weeks for an ok hourly rate.
Cons
smells, cold, people are nice and mean well but some are just awful rude people.
Official response from APG Workforce
22 July 2020
It is unfortunate you have had a negative experience with our Beresfield Office. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact our customer service on (02) 4966 2556.
There are only 2 recruiting agencies I'd never ever work for again and APG is one of them, the other is Programmed. You get the average agency who treat you like a number, and then you get those agencies who treat you like the lowest life form known to man. Such and tired of not being paid for the work I do. These people will rip you off if you let em.
in the short time i was working for APG i reported the incident to management did there statement. then got fired from head office "management" i also heard a lot of raciest and bullying remarks. they clam the management reduced the staff numbers only to find my job relisted. i followed all the policies and was on time and watched others disregard them turn up late (up to 45min) if you plan on a job with this company dont expect much in the way of job security. best bet would be turn up late dont follow the polices and be a recast if you do want to work for this compnay
No communication to keep you informed how your progress is going with applying for positions and quite frankly were unprofessional, swearing and yelling across the room at each other in front of those in waiting room. Horrible company
They rang me and I went in for an interview and started the next day, I love the job I am doing and getting paid $32.16ph which is great for the Ingleburn Area. Great helpful staff in the branch and they come out every week with morning tea for us casuals, I have never had that from any other agency.
Pros
Great Consultant
Cons
Ongoing work
I applied for a role through APG Workforce in January 2019 as I was not receiving regular hours in my previous position. Within 48 hours I was called for an interview and registration and subsequently gained employment as a machine operator for highly reputable manufacturing company less than 2 weeks later where I am still employed today. I found my consultant at APG to be very informative and I was always provided with regular updates. I am very thankful to have found this role I am in now and will hopefully be made permanent very soon.
Pros
Communication
  1. Employee Reviews