APG Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update

APG Workforce Employee Reviews

Australia32 reviews
Typical of most agencies. Although this one is up there with the worst of them. Hopefully all these deadshit agencies will shut down for good and we can return to the old way of applying for work, Directly. Down with all recruitment agencies. All power to the Working Class
Pros
zero
Cons
infinite number
Official response from APG Workforce
12 August 2020
It is unfortunate that you feel you have had a negative experience with APG Workforce. We would encourage you to contact your local branch to discuss this further.
Very flexible and understanding, always paid on time. Ongoing work if you want it and are reliable. The people there are good to work for and friendly.
Pros
Pay in the bank every week
Cons
Some long days
APG have a great focus on safety and really care for us as casual employees. I obtain regular contact from my APG Branch and when i have asked for assistance, they have always been willing to help. Always paid on time and highly recommend this company. Its a labour hire company that really stand out from the rest.
Pros
Paid on time, vouchers for candidate of the month
Cons
APG have been flexible to family life and the people are good to work with. There is a lot of work available and good communication by staff. I recommend applying.
Pros
Flexibility
I contacted APG Workforce through the website, I received a reply email to register online with my local branch. Within 24 hours of my online registration I was contacted and had a phone interview. I am now currently working with frequent ongoing shifts each week.
Pros
Lots of ongoing work
Cons
None at this stage
Don't think for one second that yourself 1 of over 1000 people working there that u are a valued employee. you are disposable to them and if you take one sick day off with a written doctors certificate that is apparently required to be supplied from a casual employee they'll fire you in an instant and bring in another batch or poor souls in a week later. Some managers are nice and some are just so rude and will single out particular people and make them do extra while others keep there heads down just to walk out on time.
Pros
did give decent hour weeks for an ok hourly rate.
Cons
smells, cold, people are nice and mean well but some are just awful rude people.
Official response from APG Workforce
22 July 2020
It is unfortunate you have had a negative experience with our Beresfield Office. If you wish to discuss this further, please contact our customer service on (02) 4966 2556.
They were so horrible to work for. Was working for them and could never get in contact with them if I couldnt work. I was told to use an app they never checked. They would abuse workers when they never came into work. When i found out i was pregnant, they basically stopped giving me work and when I called they told me they couldnt disclose why they couldnt give me work... WORST company I have worked for and defiantly wont work for them again
Pros
Cons
Unreliable, never give you work when they was plenty.
There are only 2 recruiting agencies I'd never ever work for again and APG is one of them, the other is Programmed.
You get the average agency who treat you like a number, and then you get those agencies who treat you like the lowest life form known to man. Such and tired of not being paid for the work I do. These people will rip you off if you let em.
in the short time i was working for APG i reported the incident to management did there statement. then got fired from head office "management" i also heard a lot of raciest and bullying remarks. they clam the management reduced the staff numbers only to find my job relisted. i followed all the policies and was on time and watched others disregard them turn up late (up to 45min) if you plan on a job with this company dont expect much in the way of job security. best bet would be turn up late dont follow the polices and be a recast if you do want to work for this compnay
No communication to keep you informed how your progress is going with applying for positions and quite frankly were unprofessional, swearing and yelling across the room at each other in front of those in waiting room.
Horrible company
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at APG Workforce?
They rang me and I went in for an interview and started the next day, I love the job I am doing and getting paid $32.16ph which is great for the Ingleburn Area. Great helpful staff in the branch and they come out every week with morning tea for us casuals, I have never had that from any other agency.
Pros
Great Consultant
Cons
Ongoing work
I applied for a role through APG Workforce in January 2019 as I was not receiving regular hours in my previous position. Within 48 hours I was called for an interview and registration and subsequently gained employment as a machine operator for highly reputable manufacturing company less than 2 weeks later where I am still employed today. I found my consultant at APG to be very informative and I was always provided with regular updates.
I am very thankful to have found this role I am in now and will hopefully be made permanent very soon.
Pros
Communication
This company has a culture of bullying staff and are not helpful in any way. Guy in Mareeba office claims he has work available but never makes a call about any of them. Keeps people guessing. He is unprofessional with very bad phone manner.
Cons
Ive found APG to be a good company to work for, they promote a strong safety culture and have been available for anything I need. They have been approachable, communicate what is required of me and reward hard work.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
30yr veteran forkie that owes this agency nothing.
I'm not sure which is worse.?

Action Workforce, Labourforce, or AP Global, all in Western Sydney.

They're all a rude bunch of false promises that cannot stand by their lies and deception.

This entire Casual workforce rubbish is a total scam.

The casual staff get harassed endlessly in various companies.

These 3 agencies don't give a hoot about their casual staff and /or harassment issues directed at casual staff members.

I've witnessed numerous casuals being bullied regularly.

This rubbish needs to stop because I'm prepared to start punching on with these bullies that relentlessly bully others.
Pros
Nothing, Nudda, Zero, Zilch.
Cons
Getting told to go home for bullying the actual bullies and getting sacked as a result.
They never communicate with you to see how things are , they allow bullying and don’t do anything about it.
I would never ever go through them ever again .
Pros
Cons
Allows bullying
The agency if fine to deal with if you are actually willing to work, be reliable for the job you went for. They rang me when they said they would and they helped me with getting a job when I was in need.
Pros
Responsive and reliable
Cons
Havent found one as it is a free service
As u see all the other real revie about this labour hire agency/company they really really out of touch on everything, no one should apply to work for them!
Cons
Absolutely horrible staff and managers are corrupt and will boot you for no reason i was sexually assaulted as well as attacked by 2 other works and not one thing was done about it besides me being kicked off site
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I worked for them for a few months, they dont bother to check up on there staff or the enviroment you work in and when you place a complaint about the work place you get bounced out and told not to come back.
Pros
Cons
The entire hire company
Took all my details such as bank details super account everything we are told to protect. Then heard nothing. Rang on a number of occasions was told someone would ring back and nothing. Very rude staff we are forced to look for work threw agencies so they need to act together and do there job properly
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Ask a question about working or interviewing at APG Workforce. Our community is ready to answer.
2.2