APG Workforce Employee Reviews

One of the good agencies
Foprklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Ingleburn NSW26 May 2019
They rang me and I went in for an interview and started the next day, I love the job I am doing and getting paid $32.16ph which is great for the Ingleburn Area. Great helpful staff in the branch and they come out every week with morning tea for us casuals, I have never had that from any other agency.
Pros
Great Consultant
Cons
Ongoing work
I found my ideal job
Machine Operator/Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Ingleburn NSW29 April 2019
I applied for a role through APG Workforce in January 2019 as I was not receiving regular hours in my previous position. Within 48 hours I was called for an interview and registration and subsequently gained employment as a machine operator for highly reputable manufacturing company less than 2 weeks later where I am still employed today. I found my consultant at APG to be very informative and I was always provided with regular updates.
I am very thankful to have found this role I am in now and will hopefully be made permanent very soon.
Pros
Communication
Good company culture with opportunities for people who work hard
Administration Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 March 2019
Ive found APG to be a good company to work for, they promote a strong safety culture and have been available for anything I need. They have been approachable, communicate what is required of me and reward hard work.
Pros
Great company culture
Cons
Unstable work reliability, Bullying in the workplace ,.Total Rubbish.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Western Sydney10 March 2019
30yr veteran forkie that owes this agency nothing.
I'm not sure which is worse.?
Action Workforce, Labourforce, or AP Global, all in Western Sydney.
They're all a rude bunch of false promises that cannot stand by their lies and deception.
This entire Casual workforce rubbish is a total scam.
The casual staff get harassed endlessly in various companies.
These 3 agencies don't give a hoot about their casual staff and /or harassment issues directed at casual staff members.
I've witnessed numerous casuals being bullied regularly.
This rubbish needs to stop because I'm prepared to start punching on with these bullies that relentlessly bully others.
Pros
Nothing, Nudda, Zero, Zilch.
Cons
Getting told to go home for bullying the actual bullies and getting sacked as a result.
No a good company
Casual Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ingleburn23 February 2019
They never communicate with you to see how things are , they allow bullying and don’t do anything about it.
I would never ever go through them ever again .
Pros
Cons
Allows bullying
Not as bad as the reviews make out to be at all
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC9 December 2018
The agency if fine to deal with if you are actually willing to work, be reliable for the job you went for. They rang me when they said they would and they helped me with getting a job when I was in need.
Pros
Responsive and reliable
Cons
Havent found one as it is a free service
Very bad
Labourer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC28 September 2018
As u see all the other real revie about this labour hire agency/company they really really out of touch on everything, no one should apply to work for them!
Disgraceful
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Berowra NSW22 September 2018
Absolutely horrible staff and managers are corrupt and will boot you for no reason i was sexually assaulted as well as attacked by 2 other works and not one thing was done about it besides me being kicked off site
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Really bad
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Berowra NSW3 September 2018
I worked for them for a few months, they dont bother to check up on there staff or the enviroment you work in and when you place a complaint about the work place you get bounced out and told not to come back.
Pros
Cons
The entire hire company
Will never refer any to this recruitment agency
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  N.S.W Central Coast30 June 2018
Took all my details such as bank details super account everything we are told to protect. Then heard nothing. Rang on a number of occasions was told someone would ring back and nothing. Very rude staff we are forced to look for work threw agencies so they need to act together and do there job properly
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Factory worker
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Cobden VIC30 May 2018
I also went for an interview where all details banking info tax etc taken had medical passed all was good was told to wait for roster. Gave notice at my previous workplace as i was assured i had the job rang 2 weeks later as hadnt recieved roster and was told i never got the job asked why and was told quite rudely she didnt have to disclose that information. Absolutely appalling.
Pros
Nill
Cons
As above
Not good
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Rural Victoria19 May 2018
Went to factory site. Was told by interviewer work was pretty much guaranteed as factory was coming into busy season. They took all my personal details. Copy license, filled out Tax file number paperwork for Bank account number Details. Superannuation details paperwork. Said would get back about setting up medical. Never got back to me or others that had been interviewed. I phoned them and reply was the person that interviewed us had left company and all paperwork was still with him and we will get back to you asap as of yet no contact has been made to me or others i know that were at same interview as me. No Respect shown to possible future employees and this was a rural site/factory So most people had to travel a distance just for that interview that in the end meant nothing. Waste of time and petrol money.
Incompetent Management
Casual Employee (Former Employee) –  Mt Kuring-gai NSW6 May 2018
Never return calls or communicate. Too many bad reviews, no wonder why. New management required.Current management does not understand worker harmony or job satisfaction.
Pros
Cons
Lots
They never get back to you I will not recommend them to anyone
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Beresfield NSW28 March 2018
I worked at steggles for 3 months at Beresfield Newcastle nsw I left there cause apg don’t listen to my complaints and they speak to people very rude I definitely would not recommend them to anyone.
rude staff, agency workers don't listen, working in toxic environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 March 2018
hard to get in touch with, they dont listen to what you have to say. I've apparently gotten multiple written warnings that I knew nothing about I also haven't seen any of them. I was working in such a toxic environment, the staff/mostly the supervisor of a company I was working for through apg was so rude, arrogant, also bullied casuals and never listened to complaints unless they were from higher people in the factory. Myself and a few coworkers experienced bullying. Worst agency I've signed up for.
Pros
pay, co workers
Cons
rude staff, whingy permanents, not keeping in touch and keeping updated
Promises Of Work Not Kept
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA4 January 2018
I was told I would be contactacted by some guy to arrange shifts but never heard back, and I'm glad because my instinct was this guy is promising way too much and no surprise, didn't deliver 😑
Pros
Training
Cons
No follow through
dishonest and illegal practices
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 December 2017
This company did not pay me for weeks, put multiple people into a toxic and bullying environment and did not investigate at all when the turnover rate was extremely high.
They are more concerned about their Making money than the wellbeing of staff.

The positions advertised are also not correct, the hours seem grey but on your very first day you will learn they were lies and you're expected to work an additional 3-4 hours per day than quoted in add. There was no chance of advancement and no training as advertised. Completely deceiving and they have been called out on this and continue to advertise the same.

I HIGHLY suggest avoiding this company at all costs.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Lies, bullying, rude staff, not being paid, longer hours than quoted, the salary can not outweigh the bad.
Not good
Labourer (Casual) (Former Employee) –  North queensland2 November 2017
I was working for this company and i got dismissed from my employment they did not give a valid reason why they were very rude and intimidating towards me while i was employed.The only thing they care about is themselves and getting the coin and satisfying the businesses not the person they employ
Pros
A ok hourly rate
Cons
Rude staff and lack of communication
I agree the following summary .
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Campbelltown NSW19 January 2017
Usually the work begins in the morning .
As per the schedule of work load automatically the working hours
may be increase or decreased .
Its common to all the workers if the management is gives instructions workers as to fallow .
Pros
Yes I agree
Cons
Yes I agree
Workplace Review
Administration Officer (Current Employee) –  Macarthur, Sydney, NSW15 October 2015
A typical day at work would involve tending to clients and calls and assisting them in seeking employment in a field which suits them best. I've learnt to meet specific needs and requirements needed in order to be a successful applicant for a particular job.
My co-workers are brilliant workers and always willing to help assist as best as possible in order to satisfy our clients.
Hardest part of the job is finding suitable applicants for a job and ensuring they have the correct and proper qualifications.
The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside my co-workers and learning from them.
Pros
Close to Macarthur CBD
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APG Workforce. Our community is ready to answer.

1.8