APM Employee Reviews

3.3Pay & Benefits
3.1Job Security & Advancement
very productive, fun environment
Employment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW10 May 2014
APM is also a very large company in the DES sector, with many government contract to deliver their services to all areas in the major capitals. during my time with APM I enjoyed my work due to the satisfaction of helping people with needs to gain employment. the software was easy to follow for and training was a very common event, with trainers that had plenty of experience in the field.

The management was less experienced at people skills, but they were experienced at the job of DES provider.

The hardest part of the job was to get employers to commit to employing a person from the DES network, due to an over supply of DES providers, and lack of customer service from each provider after placing a jobseeker, but when the jobseeker was happy, the employer usually was happy also, and the rest was very rewarding.
Pros
lots of community events, and training
Cons
The reputation of a lot of DES providers, meant it was a very hard task to get employers to commit to employing someone with a disability.
Engineering Store Duties
Store person (Former Employee) –  Morwell3 August 2015
Really enjoyed my 34 years at maryvale it was a rewarding and exciting and a fast pace environment, the work group were a real team which made task easier and rotated monthly on different jobs which were challanging
Pros
meet and greet new people
Cons
difficult managers