Apollo Motorhome Holidays
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apollo Motorhome Holidays Employee Reviews

I did enjoy working for Apollo apart from few issues. Often Change of management which mean changing in work enviroment, learning to cope with new ways everytime annoying!.. Work place move further from where i live so I couldnt cope with the traffic and the cost of living compare to what they pay you for..
They make promises they never adhere to and never make an effort to communicate effectively with their employees. they worry about the money they make and nothing else.
Wouldn’t recommend anyone working for this company unless you are VERY desperate. The company provides online training but does not allocate any time for staff training. No morning or afternoon tea breaks and you are lucky if you even get a 30 mins lunch break. Badly organised. A company which expects you to work several hours extra on a voluntary basis after hours.
Pros
Good job security as they can’t afford to get rid of anybody
Cons
Badly managed, no training, hardly any breaks and working on many hours on voluntary basis
Worked at Apollo Motorhomes for years and enjoyed pretty much all of it. The work day is long during the summer months as it is a tourist driven industry. Slows a little during the Winter, allowing for more flexible hours and some downtime. Lots of Management while I was there, sometimes too much, but overall a really good experience. I got to meet so many awesome people.
Pros
busy, lots of new people and situations
Cons
summer hours, some micromanaging
Le travail consiste à accueillir les clients, vendre des assurances mais aussi à gérer les éventuels problèmes lors du retour des véhicules des clients. Le traitement des plaintes étant la plus difficile parti du travail, tandis que l'accueil des clients plutôt heureux de louer le véhicule et partir en vacances est plus agréable.
Pros
Superbe ambiance dans l'équipe
I have learned so much about people and culture . In the travelling business you get the opportunity to meet people from all around the world. I have been to Australia, Canada and all around the United States and wouldn't take back any of it .
Pros
The people
Cons
6 day a week 12 hour day
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Apollo Motorhome Holidays?