Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APP Employee Reviews

the drive was fairly far and we weren't given gas credit.
i learned how to diffuse situations before they became altercations.

i enjoyed meeting the celebrities the most.
Empresa que te da a faca e o queijo, você só precisa se empenhar e desenvolver um bom trabalho para obter retorno
Uma empresa bacana de se trabalhar.
O processo pra se cadastrar no App de motorista e bem fácil e rápido.
Hi I am from professional carpenter family Rajasthan India and I have over 15 years experience in this field and many more talented and have Dubai DL as I was workeed at apparel as a assistant project manager
On a accès au patron, tout le monde es tres disponible.
Ha sido espectacular, los demás empleados han sido muy amables, habia un ambiente muy bueno en el trabajo.
excelente trabalho, para quem gosta de pessoas / público. Flexibilidade no horário. perspectiva de aumento de ganho
Formatrice à notre écoute concernant notre niveau et très agréable et compétente.
This was a great place to work and I enjoyed it very much. Very fast paced work environment. With plenty of room to grow and advance into management in the company.
Nothing good to say about this company . Awful in all aspects I found nothing good about working for this company do yourself a favor and look elsewhere
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at APP?
Serviço de otario, total desrespeito ao ser humano, desrespeito com a vida e com a inteligência de seus colaboradores.
É uma ótima empresa e da todo o suporte para o funcionário
Aqui você ê o empresário e determina onde quer chegar
i would not recommend anyone working for this company. there was no communication at all. pay was lousy and the people were not nice. i regret working there.
Pros
lunch
Cons
co workers
Is Terrible it was a really hard time a lot of work no respect for workers it’s so hot in the summer no icy nobody’s stay long time don’t work here pay no good benefits no good
It was not the right fit for me. It was mostly fast paced but I’m a quick learner I realize I wasn’t in the right field I love kids Nd different ages helping them get better was right for me than just assisting with books.
Pros
Free lunch
APP is a great company to work for if you don't have kids or a social life. You have to break your back everyday and work yourself sick before anyone brings up a raise then they will give it to you and take it back the next pay period and swear they don't know anything about it. They will play with you and joke around even call you family then turn around and bring you down.
It was a good assignment, very time consuming but i learned a lot. It was a semester long project and the goal of the project was not to teach us how to make a game, but how to incorporate various programming paradigms, such as the factory method pattern.
Only 2 downsides, you have to wait for previous shift driver to bring the truck so you can start yours, and if you are carded for a specific fueling station and you sensor out when filling the tanker, you are banned from there, without a card you can't work unless you have more than one. It makes it really hard on trainees coming in, high turnover ratio.
Am not adjustable with the management in app & some emergency leave problems in company I also faced & for exams like any government situations we need a 01 day leave expects sundays for emergency purpose
Cons
like more than my time
was a very comfortable company to work with as well as fast paced work enviorment. was trained well amd learned alot of new and helpfull things.......
Ask a question about working or interviewing at APP. Our community is ready to answer.