APP Employee Reviews

Bad job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Warren, MI1 March 2019
Is Terrible it was a really hard time a lot of work no respect for workers it’s so hot in the summer no icy nobody’s stay long time don’t work here pay no good benefits no good
Fast paced mostly productive more of doing a lot of work for a little to no help.
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 February 2019
It was not the right fit for me. It was mostly fast paced but I’m a quick learner I realize I wasn’t in the right field I love kids Nd different ages helping them get better was right for me than just assisting with books.
Pros
Free lunch
It was a class assignment
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Clemson, SC12 February 2019
It was a good assignment, very time consuming but i learned a lot. It was a semester long project and the goal of the project was not to teach us how to make a game, but how to incorporate various programming paradigms, such as the factory method pattern.
Fast Pace and odd hours
Fleet fueler (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WA10 September 2018
Only 2 downsides, you have to wait for previous shift driver to bring the truck so you can start yours, and if you are carded for a specific fueling station and you sensor out when filling the tanker, you are banned from there, without a card you can't work unless you have more than one. It makes it really hard on trainees coming in, high turnover ratio.
management
CTC OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Telangana6 September 2018
Am not adjustable with the management in app & some emergency leave problems in company I also faced & for exams like any government situations we need a 01 day leave expects sundays for emergency purpose
Cons
like more than my time
very welcomin co workers and managment
Line Cook and Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO25 July 2018
was a very comfortable company to work with as well as fast paced work enviorment. was trained well amd learned alot of new and helpfull things.......
excelente trabajo
Instructor de Capacitación (Former Employee) –  México28 May 2018
toma de decisiones por el lado administrativo hay que mejorar eso y tener mayor comunicacion con los instructores
Pros
comida, traslado excelente trabajo
Cons
pago
Good
App developer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON1 May 2018
Performance reviews are key to offering helpful feedback to a manager or employee. But not knowing what to say or write can make the process downright painful, especially on a deadline. When feedback is such a key part of boosting employee engagement, it's important to get it right.
Estuvo bien pero no me gustaron
Prácticas en tienda (Former Employee) –  Tecnico9 March 2018
-Era muy estresante, desde la mañana hasta la noche estaba encerrado reparando ordenadores
-Poco aprendí ya que todo lo que hacía ya sabía hacerlo con anterioridad
-Estaba todo bien organizado
-De vez en cuando tenía que atender clientes, pero estar desde la mañana hasta la noche encerrado no era algo que me gustara
-No sentí que hubiese nada difícil
-Lo que más me gustó fue la parte técnica, reparar y montar todo tipo de ordenadores hacía que fuera más llevadero
Empresa agradável.
Motorista (Current Employee) –  São Paulo, SP17 February 2018
Uma novidade a cada dia-a-dia da. A profissão de um motorista é sem rotina. Todo dia conhecendo pessoas novas, novas histórias, novos lugares... eu gosto.
Pros
Liberdade.
Cons
Não fornece vale refeição.
good place to work
Director (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GA1 December 2017
I love this company and the startup environment it participates in . I love contributing to new companies so this is perfect for me..........................
Going out of business
Freelance (Former Employee) –  York, ON22 November 2017
lied about the state of the business, and harassed me, the only developer, into fixing the problem. There was no solution because they were making no money
Neighborhood bar and grill
Lead L (Current Employee) –  Augu12 October 2017
its an okay place to work once you know all the people thats employed there. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Balanced place to work.
Medical Laboratory Assistant / Cytology Processor (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO 8022220 September 2017
Very cool place to work. This is a lab so they are open 24 hours a day which is very cool. Business days are around 7am-4pm. There is a lot to learn if you are willing and the management teams are helpful. The work can be challenging because this is the medical field and patients care is in your hands.
fun place to work
Line Cook/ All Duties (Former Employee) –  Princeton, WV2 July 2017
it was fast paced in the morning a lot of prep work but all in all a great place to work. I had fun working with all the other employees seemed like everyone got along just great.
big warehouse easy work enviroment
massage chair technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC8 June 2017
Located in Charlotte, NC. We rebuild massage chairs such as putting in credit card validators and larger cash cassettes. Manager was my friends dad and had only 2 other employees so very fun and educational as well.
Tirocinio Grafico (Former Employee) –  48018 Faenza15 April 2017
Ottima possibilità lavorativa e di crescita personale se non fosse per le bugie sui pagamenti dello stipendio/indennizzo che non vi verrà mai versato. Il lavoro da svolgere è ottimo per chi desidera adoperarsi nel mondo grafico. L'azienda è organizzata indecentemente: non si capiscono le figure amministrative ne chi sarebbe il titolare. Ho lavorato 1 anno (di cui 8 mesi full time e il resto a chiamata) e sono stata pagata un terzo di quello che dovevo ricevere. Non lo consiglio a nessuno.
Very good company to provide support to employees
QA Tester (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 January 2017
Very good company to provide support to employees. very healthy environment for work and good work clulture

Good Management, excellent employee benefits
entreprise familial
Assistante de Direction (Former Employee) –  Juvisy-sur-Orge (91)21 October 2016
très bonne agence, toute fois c'est une agence familial et, le problème est que lorsqu'on ne fait pas partit de cette famille nous sommes exclut
经常聚餐