Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Apple Employee Reviews

Australia76 reviews
Cool benifits
Love working at Apple. People there are great to work with. Management is fantastic. Love working with a company that champions the employees as much as the customer.
Don’t work for Apple
If you want stress go for it
No support

Managers are bullies

They should be sacked

No empathy

No compassion

No humans work for Apple

They are like robots

Micro managed to ridiculous heights

This company sounds like a dream to work

Work for

It ain’t

Find a job elsewhere..
Apple is an equal opportunity employer
As a Technical Advisor working from home is always a bonus.
Apple offer full training and support their staff better than any employer I’ve worked for.

It can be isolating if you’re a hands in people person. However every job has its benefits and downfalls. It’s a matter of personal opinion.
An opportunity of a lifetime
I loved my entire time there at the Genius Bar especially! Great remuneration and employee benefits and management support. Mental health is also regarded very seriously and the work culture is amazing.
Good
The company truly pays attention to personal growth and development. The supportive atmosphere is unique.They treat their employees fairly, are dedicated to the success of their employees, have great work life balance, and very responsive...
Awesome place to work
My time at Apple was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Apple is a family, not just an employer. The people is what makes Apple a great place to work.
Apple
Apple does it apples way. Toxic manager and condescending behaviours towards people of different values and beliefs. Apple has changed I’m sure as I am writing on past experience since 2010
Fast Paced Inclusive Work Place
Can be very busy, but enjoyable. Competitive and tough to get ahead/ Very collaborative, one big team/family with common goals and ethics.
Management are busy and expect you to lead and own your own development - push them for regular checkins and they are very supportive.
Not employee focused
I have learnt many processes about Apple devices
Management play favourites and if they don't like you, you don'get much help.

Work is very stressful and there is no support.

Most enjoyable part of the job are the customers.

Working from home is very lonely and if you don't reach out for assistance, you rarely hear from anyone until they are not happy with your KPI's
Pros
work from home
Cons
Good company to work with. Learnt a lot when it comes to technical skills .
I have evolved as a person while working with Apple and learned various troubleshooting skills. Every day is challenging and gives one opportunity to exhibit exemplary communication skills. Time to time training is provided to keep one abreast with the changes.
everyone is so nice, to your face
To work for Apple you need to fit into their culture. This is a culture of constant positivity and optimism, you must never have a bad day and you must never be anything other than positive. Most staff are very young so social activities are a must or you will feel outcasted.
Meet Friends online
Apple is a work from home job. You really have to know the product so well so you can support customer all over the world. It was a good experience but fast-paced cause new products comes out every year.
Pros
Work from home - save travel
Cons
no work life balance and longer hours
Fun work environment
Great culture and friendly work environment. I learned a lot about customer service and how to access and diagnose problems. Everyday presented a different situation.
Good for a uni student
Depends on the store you work at, I experienced a relaxed environment but the management became bad towards the end. Not a career job unless you're obsessed with apple
Apple I don't recommend
I did the WAH Apple Advisor position. Its next to impossible to qualify for the bonus $. For each negative survey the customer fills out you need 10 positive surveys to counteract the less than positive feedback. This makes working at Apple extremely frustrating.

Rude customers, bad management and inferior support. Your survey is impacted by how the last customers interaction went with the last representative they dealt with.

Apple pay was substandard and I dreaded signing on towards the end of my career with this company.
Productive Workplace and also good environment to work in
It was a good experience, it taught me how to build different types of skills such as communication, leadership, computer and so as different warehouse duties such as voice picking/ packing/ layup/ despatch, ticketing and selection in different areas of the warehouse.
productive work environment
sales team was awesome
management was supportive

salary and benefits are amazing

hardest part of the job is the crew, the crew is too clique based.

learnt a lot about apple products.
Productive and Fun environment which bolesters skill sets
Working for apple has really helped me to connect with people from all walks of life and has given me the pleasure of providing a helping hand to guests through a tailored experience. The people, vibrant culture and management at apple is absolute phenomenal
Fast paced and enjoyable
Work culture is why employees chose to stay. Benefits are always an added bonus. Every store is unique, however management appear to be the biggest indicator as to whether you have a successful career or not.
Apple
management will push you till you are mentally and physically sick.. they do not care about your well being or mental health. I learnt very quickly within the first 4 weeks that the team you work with is brilliant and you will make life friends. managers will never be around when you need them. If not enough customers respond to the survey email then you could potentially get fired