Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Fun place you work. High energy and happy. Great times. Many different areas you can progress in. No two days are the same. The space out the back is very small though.
Pros
Great support.
Cons
Non consecutive days off.
If your in to troubleshooting it’s a great job but if you get stuck be prepared to be on your own. Be prepared to be told to ignore non - related dissatisfied surveys only for them to tell you to improve your survey returns. They pretend to care about your well being but when you really need help, no one is there.
Pros
Employee purchase discount
Cons
No choice of hours, poor management on every level, once you reach the top of the support ladder there’s no place to go but back down.
All about that the customers think. They give you some nice perks but one negative from a customer no matter what about and you get in strife. Strict about things you should say . A bit up themselves tbh
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
Overworked sometimes
I must have come in during the golden age, as the store was run so well. However as a the store manager left everything went downhill. Hiring, management, and expectations all changed and by the end of it I don’t know anyone who enjoyed coming to work.
After working for the company for nearly 10 years you would think it would mean something to your management team - it doesn’t. They hide behind cleaver wording, “rewards” and cult like credo. As soon as you start to ask questions you’ll be socially cast out. Only those that drink the cool aid are rewarded. They’ll dangle job opportunities in front of you to get you to push extra services and get better results only to offer it to someone else. The customers are rude and entitled and Apple lets them behave that way. They sell you this beautiful dream of working for this amazing company but all you will get is lies. Don’t bother applying if you don’t fit the social norms for how a person should look. The fatphobia in that place is insane, you’ll never just be going to work and doing your job they’re always having some kind of “health” competition rewarding you for weight loss, working out or meal planning with blankets and water bottles. Don’t expect to have accomodations made of you are or become disabled or chronically ill. I became disabled towards the end of my time with Apple, I had expected they would allow me to do light duties or to switch my position to one that wouldn’t cause me to be in constant pain and they didn’t. I had to go to HR and get a third party involved and it still wasn’t good enough. Work life balance? Apples never heard of it. As a full time employee you are expected to be available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. You will be rostered 5-6 day shifts frequently, late nights and weekends. It’s almost impossible to get time off even if you apply months - more...
Pros
Sometimes there’s free food
Cons
Everything else
The only Apple Systems Engineer/Education Accounts Manager in Western Australia. Enhanced Apple's reputation in the technical arena and consistently achieved outstanding sales in the education space. Dumped after five highly productive years as soon as I had a temporary medical issue.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Absolutely no loyalty to employees.
Excellent company to work for! Great benefits and work culture. Flexible work life balance, staff are treated fairly with room to grow and develop in areas that are of interest.
Love working at Apple. People there are great to work with. Management is fantastic. Love working with a company that champions the employees as much as the customer.
If you want stress go for it No support Managers are bullies They should be sacked No empathy No compassion No humans work for Apple They are like robots Micro managed to ridiculous heights This company sounds like a dream to work Work for It ain’t Find a job elsewhere..
As a Technical Advisor working from home is always a bonus. Apple offer full training and support their staff better than any employer I’ve worked for. It can be isolating if you’re a hands in people person. However every job has its benefits and downfalls. It’s a matter of personal opinion.
I loved my entire time there at the Genius Bar especially! Great remuneration and employee benefits and management support. Mental health is also regarded very seriously and the work culture is amazing.
The company truly pays attention to personal growth and development. The supportive atmosphere is unique.They treat their employees fairly, are dedicated to the success of their employees, have great work life balance, and very responsive...
My time at Apple was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Apple is a family, not just an employer. The people is what makes Apple a great place to work.
Apple does it apples way. Toxic manager and condescending behaviours towards people of different values and beliefs. Apple has changed I’m sure as I am writing on past experience since 2010
Can be very busy, but enjoyable. Competitive and tough to get ahead/ Very collaborative, one big team/family with common goals and ethics. Management are busy and expect you to lead and own your own development - push them for regular checkins and they are very supportive.
I have learnt many processes about Apple devices Management play favourites and if they don't like you, you don'get much help. Work is very stressful and there is no support. Most enjoyable part of the job are the customers. Working from home is very lonely and if you don't reach out for assistance, you rarely hear from anyone until they are not happy with your KPI's
Pros
work from home
Cons
I have evolved as a person while working with Apple and learned various troubleshooting skills. Every day is challenging and gives one opportunity to exhibit exemplary communication skills. Time to time training is provided to keep one abreast with the changes.
To work for Apple you need to fit into their culture. This is a culture of constant positivity and optimism, you must never have a bad day and you must never be anything other than positive. Most staff are very young so social activities are a must or you will feel outcasted.
Apple is a work from home job. You really have to know the product so well so you can support customer all over the world. It was a good experience but fast-paced cause new products comes out every year.
Pros
Work from home - save travel
Cons
no work life balance and longer hours
Great culture and friendly work environment. I learned a lot about customer service and how to access and diagnose problems. Everyday presented a different situation.
  1. Employee Reviews