Apple
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Australia92 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,959 reviews

Great place to work, customers ruin it sometimes

Apple is a great place to work with many opportunities for growth, great emphasis on worker well-being, and a feeling of support among colleagues.Taking calls all day isn't hard work, but dealing with disgruntled customers and combating their various levels of technical understanding becomes tiresome and frustrating. Call duration goals are drilled into you at Apple, but there is a general understanding for the many circumstances they can't be met.This role will require absolute understanding and a firm grasp of good customer service.

Pros

Fair pay, great benefits, healthy workplace environment, flexible

Cons

Customer interaction experience can fluctuate, metric targets can cause some stress

So much fun and inspirational

I’ve had so much fun working here and it’s a great team to be part of. Apple truly is being apart of a big family. Everyone supports each other to grow and learn.

Great team

I learnt a lot about customer service. Got to know some amazing people. I just wish that a company that makes such huge profit could pay better salaries.

Stressful and competitive but perfect for the right person

Liked working at Apple but no work life balance as you had to work most weekends, and didn’t have a set 5 day roster for full time. At times it was really busy and felt understaffed, and most people felt overworked and burned out.I recommend Apple to work, you will learn a lot, make amazing friends and if you don’t stY there it will look incredible on your resume for future opportunities, just also look after your mental and physical health at the same time.

Productive and fun workplace

Great place to work at. Great work/life balance. Pay is reasonable. Friendly staff and management too. Supportive and fun environment. Great opportunities for advancement

Overall a good experience

I enjoyed my time working here while studying and it is a good part time job. There is career progression as long as you work hard and focus on your work. Good benefits and fairly good work culture and people.

Awesome place to work

Apple is an amazing & very special company to work for. I have worked for the company for over 6 years & I love it. Great teamwork & awesome benefits.

Pros

Awesome team

Cons

There is none!

Very great

ep – also look for any warehouse jobs that are going out on the mines. The guys that I know who work at our warehouse like their jobs, they receive all of the goods that come in, distribute them to the various workplaces as well as running their own stock. They are kept busy without flogging their guts out

Was great for the first 3 years

Has changed so much and not for the better! Care factor for team members has gone to 0%..If you do want to climb any ladders you get forgotten about.

Pros

You do get some good perks

Cons

Pay isn’t great for all the work you do.

No support

If your in to troubleshooting it’s a great job but if you get stuck be prepared to be on your own. Be prepared to be told to ignore non - related dissatisfied surveys only for them to tell you to improve your survey returns. They pretend to care about your well being but when you really need help, no one is there.

Pros

Employee purchase discount

Cons

No choice of hours, poor management on every level, once you reach the top of the support ladder there’s no place to go but back down.

More about putting on a show for people

All about that the customers think. They give you some nice perks but one negative from a customer no matter what about and you get in strife. Strict about things you should say . A bit up themselves tbh

Pros

Free lunches sometimes

Cons

Overworked sometimes

I saw the decline right before my eyes

I must have come in during the golden age, as the store was run so well. However as a the store manager left everything went downhill. Hiring, management, and expectations all changed and by the end of it I don’t know anyone who enjoyed coming to work.

Busy high stress work environment where only the favourites are given opportunities

After working for the company for nearly 10 years you would think it would mean something to your management team - it doesn’t. They hide behind cleaver wording, “rewards” and cult like credo. As soon as you start to ask questions you’ll be socially cast out. Only those that drink the cool aid are rewarded. They’ll dangle job opportunities in front of you to get you to push extra services and get better results only to offer it to someone else. The customers are rude and entitled and Apple lets them behave that way. They sell you this beautiful dream of working for this amazing company but all you will get is lies. Don’t bother applying if you don’t fit the social norms for how a person should look. The fatphobia in that place is insane, you’ll never just be going to work and doing your job they’re always having some kind of “health” competition rewarding you for weight loss, working out or meal planning with blankets and water bottles. Don’t expect to have accomodations made of you are or become disabled or chronically ill. I became disabled towards the end of my time with Apple, I had expected they would allow me to do light duties or to switch my position to one that wouldn’t cause me to be in constant pain and they didn’t. I had to go to HR and get a third party involved and it still wasn’t good enough. Work life balance? Apples never heard of it. As a full time employee you are expected to be available 7 days a week 24 hours a day. You will be rostered 5-6 day shifts frequently, late nights and weekends. It’s almost impossible to get time off even if you apply months -

Pros

Sometimes there’s free food

Cons

Everything else

Well paid but Apple aren't loyal to Anyone

The only Apple Systems Engineer/Education Accounts Manager in Western Australia. Enhanced Apple's reputation in the technical arena and consistently achieved outstanding sales in the education space. Dumped after five highly productive years as soon as I had a temporary medical issue.

Pros

Good salary

Cons

Absolutely no loyalty to employees.

Do it. You won't regret it.

Fun place you work. High energy and happy. Great times. Many different areas you can progress in. No two days are the same. The space out the back is very small though.

Pros

Great support.

Cons

Non consecutive days off.

Excellent

Excellent company to work for! Great benefits and work culture. Flexible work life balance, staff are treated fairly with room to grow and develop in areas that are of interest.

Cool benifits

Love working at Apple. People there are great to work with. Management is fantastic. Love working with a company that champions the employees as much as the customer.

Don’t work for Apple

If you want stress go for it No support Managers are bullies They should be sacked No empathy No compassion No humans work for Apple They are like robots Micro managed to ridiculous heights This company sounds like a dream to work Work for It ain’t Find a job elsewhere..

Apple is an equal opportunity employer

As a Technical Advisor working from home is always a bonus. Apple offer full training and support their staff better than any employer I’ve worked for. It can be isolating if you’re a hands in people person. However every job has its benefits and downfalls. It’s a matter of personal opinion.

An opportunity of a lifetime

I loved my entire time there at the Genius Bar especially! Great remuneration and employee benefits and management support. Mental health is also regarded very seriously and the work culture is amazing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Apple