APS Group
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

APS Group Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
Overall, the company was on the ball when trying to gets jobs for clients but I was just offered a higher paying job with another job agency before I could get to actually really know the company.
Cons
Bit of miscommunication
Always able to communicate effectively between workers and their hosting employers. Always ensured workers were treated in accordance to both of the hosting company and APS's policies and procedures.
Friendly staff and good service, I was invited for the interview and allocated for the job within a week after successful completion. Overall, I am happy with their recruitment process
Very challenging and good work ethics and knowledge about the job.
All the experience and skills have given me more confidence with my work.

Helping and working as a team and working unsupervised.
Team oriented
House keeping

Punctuality

Efficiency and sufficiency

Good facilities for workers providing tea,coffee and Fruits for Employees and the workers are very Friendly and co-operative

and tells us to do things at our own pace but still have to show our initiative.
Pros
Free milk, coffee, tea and fruits
Cons
not eough hours
APS were the best agency in transport a decade ago, now a shadow of what they were. You are just a number, APS totally focused on self interest, only good as a fill in position between jobs, don't trust their promises of long term placements.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Rosters that mean nothing, cancelled shifts, late night changes of start times, lack of empathy from management
This company was a joke to work for, Black mailing staff to work like rodents, threatening to cut shifts if your productivity rates weren't above 100%, especially when Coles productivity rates were 85%, a clear breach of unsafe work practices and no gratitude towards hard working and honest team members.
Pros
Awesome co-workers
Cons
Shift cancellations
Its your standard recruitment agency, but working from head office there is a lot that happens behind the scene.
Always something going on with new challenges each day.
Pros
Great leaders
Cons
no work/life balance
Management is unorganized. Absolutely no loyalty to its employees. Expectations are high from employees but not reciprocated. Not alot of communication
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at APS Group?
Unorganized company, especially in management. Also there is no loyalty to employees. Totally focused on profit not on a good work enviroment. No job security.
Cons
No job security or company loyalty
A typical shift would be 8+ hours. Re-arranging, filling, ticketing and stocking products at Coles. Always on my feet. 15 minute break every 2 hour and a 30 minute break at Lunch or Midnight (depending on Day/Night shift). Usually work overtime for an hour or so to make sure all set tasks are completed and/or if the next shift team are understaffed.

I've learned how to stock products, change the arrangement of products and shelves. Sort of products. Work fast, unsupervised, in teams and effectively.

The hardest part of the job is working long hours on your feet all day/night/.

The most enjoyable part of the Job is the long hours and salary.

I'm still working for APS at the moment but I'm a causal worker and I haven't been getting many shifts. I plan to work almost full time till March next year then resuming to part time/casual work.
Pros
salary
Cons
not consistent with shifts/work (No set rosters)
Aps is a good company although sometimes a little un organised
worked at many different places all over melb
all good envoirments just was allwas was casual job