APS Group

APS Group

APS Group Employee Review

Excellent culture with expansive management support

My daily task involved organizing, performance managing and rostering of casual workforce for the client. The workplace culture of the candidates varied day to day but as a whole, quite good.The hardest part of my job was holding the line between empathy and sympathy when candidates would make themselves unavailable for various reasons.The most enjoyable part of the job was working with, and conversing with the candidates daily about what was going on in their lives. Being able to congratulate and celebrate their families achievements from their child starting to walk, to them buying their first home. Also being there to support the candidates when they voice their troubles in confidence with no judgement.

Pros

Pro-active support base from peers.

Cons

Covid - not able to formally meet the team in person.

Worst company I have worked for

Back when I got stood down last year applied with APS, got the job and as soon as they made the money back from medical etc, never heard from again. Tried to get back into contact with APS with no response.

Cons

Good place to work for Carter’s to your.needs

A great agency to work for they trained me up for many of jobs and I became part of their Flying Squad. And I got my Multi combination license and Dangerous Goods . The staff were real friendly and helpful made you feel part of the family. We had family outings and Christmas gathering .if you had a problem they would bend over backwards to help you

Pros

Help train you and put you in the job that suit you

Helpful when you ask for it. Some miscommunication occurred but that's expected in every workplace as long as the issue is brought up immediately

Overall, the company was on the ball when trying to gets jobs for clients but I was just offered a higher paying job with another job agency before I could get to actually really know the company.

Cons

Bit of miscommunication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APS Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare APS Group with

Learn about APS Group in popular locations

• APS Group
  • Excellent culture with expansive management support