APS Group Employee Reviews

Was a straight forward company...
HC Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 June 2019
APS supplies the drivers for Americold...most drivers like myself were casual, supplying Woolworths meant we were busy, there was plenty of shifts, new vehicles and a variety of work...highly recommend working there if you get the opportunity...
Pros
Plenty of work, no stress or pressure
Cons
Shift can get canceled with only 2 hours notice...and it does happen...
Good care of workers
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC9 September 2018
beautiful work place always care for work safety. regular visiting on site to make sure everything is going well. Nice job culture and good service. recommended to all.
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Somerton VIC18 December 2017
I personally did not enjoy my time with APS, i have many issues and problems.They called 6 am in the morning to ask if im available to work in an hour. When they told me they would give me a days notice of a job that is available
very welcoming and proffessional
Operator (Current Employee) –  Western Australia23 September 2017
Everyone friendly and helpful would not hesitate to work with this company again
Management very approachable and understanding to workers needs.
would recommend this company to anyone wanting a foot in the door to mining or civil construction
Pros
good communication
Above award pay rates for truck drivers, great work environments
HC Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Wingfield SA15 June 2017
APS Wingfield pay truck drivers very good rates, set high safety standards and the jobs are long term & secure.
My day usually starts between 530am and 8am. Duties involve local deliveries, good fleet of trucks, mainly Volvo Automatics. I always work minimum 40 hours each week and Alwsys get paid on time. It's good to have helpful staff in the office at APS that will always make the time to chat when you call
Pros
Secure long term jobs
Cons
Recruitment process can take 1-2 hours
full on fast working enviroment
picker and packer and sorter (Current Employee) –  QLD9 March 2015
a typical day at work is finding your self an EPJ and drivig to the dispatch counter and giving them your workers number and they will give you a print out of labels and stickers and then procede to the pallet room and getting your self two pallets on the tines behind you then you will go to the isle your stickers tell you and it will also tell you a location which you pick an item from and stack it on your pallets behind your EPJ them procede to your next location and continue to do that until your job is complete and stacked right, you will either have 20 items or 700 items depending which you have a time limit on where you have to have that job finished with in the time limit to keep you over all work rate above 100% and then wrap your pallets and drop them off at the lane number on you stickers, then procede to collect another job and go again. its not a bad job but currently not getting many hours as this time of the year is very slow.
Pros
good pay
Cons
not getting many hours