AQUILA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AQUILA Employee Reviews

I had a good experience, the work environment was calm and the relationship between coworkers were friendly and professional for my first experience was good.
Pros
Calm environment between coworkers
Travail stressant bien que passionnant. Effectué de nuit par session de 12h
was okay good company to work for a lot of traveling and expected to work after long hours of travel pay was good except travel pay was poor okay management
Horrible culture, no job progression if you have any moral standards - only heartless staff who use fear, manipulative and lying techniques are promoted. Competitive, gossip mongering, hypocrites. Stay away!
Ótima empresa para se trabalhar, porém não me adaptei, por motivos pessoais.
Very good treatment of staff including contractors. Useful experience gained for defence industry Management very open and clear about what they expect from you.
Realizar carrera en esta empresa depende 100% de cada colaborador, al igual que su promoción. Es una empresa de consultoría reconocida en Brasil, que busca posicionarse en Colombia.
Pros
Grandes retos profesionales y constante aprendizaje
Cons
Alta carga laboral
Magnifique entreprise ou l évolution professionnelle est possible ! L equipe sympa ! Du travail mais c est un regal !
Dynamique et motivant, lieu de travail, les locaux sont mal placés management ok, et culture collaborative
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AQUILA?
As a management consultant, the work is always performed in the client's office. The most significant learning was communication with the team that extended from the factory floor to the director. The most rewarding part of the job is always achieving goals and customer satisfaction.
très peu de communication avec les entreprises et courir après les heures manquant vous travailler 40 heures pour être payer 36 de l exploitation pur et simple
Pros
bonne accueil
Cons
pas de bon d heures
Leadership was not trustworthy. There was tension ever day at work as the employees were let in go in large groups. You were instructed to pack up your personal items and sit at your desk waiting to be escorted from the building. Terrible times
Days start early and end late. The fast-paced environment keeps everyone at the company busy and engaged throughout the day.
It's a bad company to work for. There is not room for advancement unless you are related to upper management. The Directors are not professional. The company overall is not organized. The pay is minimum wage and they took my hours away from me because the company wasn’t doing so well financially
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
there’s nothing good about working here
Very good company to work at. Aquila has a wide range of business activities in a wide range of industry domains. Management is friendly and workplace culture is excellent.
I thought i was going for a office based marketing role when being interviewed in heels they had me walking around all day going door to door. Its door to door sales working from 10am till 9pm, unsociable hours and unrealistic expectations. After 2 weeks i left and never got paid.
Cons
commission based
had a good time working there learning from different people coming from different offices and originating business trips to different cities in the uk
Selling power catamarans is a very tough job. There are very few people in the world that can afford these boats let alone want to deal with the hassle of owning one.
Pros
A little travel with boat shows
Cons
Poor management
I worked for about a year and half for Aquila and had great rapport with many collegues. It is a company that has grown fast and people fell into managerial positions that do not have the skill to do so. Perfect example was my direct supervisor (Financial Controller) who could be highly unappropriate and who on one occasion was physically aggressive towards me (he jumped up and got into my personal space) and called me the b word whilst in a team meeting. He apologised by text message! I left.
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
No people skills
Loved the job and selling the shoes, customers were great and co workers were good to work with. Management could have been more organised with rostering and paying on time, however very fun place to work for.
My hours were typically 08.00 - 16.30 Monday to Friday and we helped the RAF train future Air Traffic Controllers. We worked as required and to a time when the job was done. The staff all worked together very well and professionally to provide the students with an experience as close to the real thing as we could achieve. The job paid well and allowed for 1 hour unpaid break during the day as well as 29 days holiday a year including bank holidays. 15 days are nominated by the RAF due to the school shutting down once a year. It has allowed me to develop my social skills, communicating my ideas and thoughts as well as my planning skills (creating challenging scenarios for the students) The hardest part of the job can be dealing with many requirements at the same time, often talking to 2 occasionally 3 people at a time to make sure the exercise run smoothly. Chaotic and stressful conditions can lead to mistakes and part of my role was to make sure these were minimalised to a point were both the student and instructor were not even aware something had gone wrong. I most enjoy the rewards of seeing a student develop and pass to become Air Traffic Controllers or even instructors themselves and to be given thanks for my part in helping them advance in their careers.
Pros
Good work time - 8-4 - 5 days a week
Cons
Can be stressful
  1. Employee Reviews