Aramark
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aramark Employee Reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Found 18,996 reviews matching the searchSee all 18,997 reviews

Fun place to work

Nice company and managers. Just need better pay. I worked in the dining hall and got to meet lots of great people. They are understanding of home emergencies.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short break

Maximum work with minimal pay

I worked two managerial positions plus filled in shifts for call in workers. I was barely paid over minimum wage but expected to jump any time I was needed.

Pros

Free cafeteria food

Cons

No breaks, strange hours, minimal pay, poor work/life balance

Great company to work for.

I loved my job with Aramark. Management and upper management were great to deal with. Pay and benefits were good in comparison to similar companies. You were appreciated as an employee. Your strengths were acknowledged and provided counsel of improvements is needed.

Wells Fargo Aramark bad place to work

Don't work here unless u want to work 7days a week during the season at a cap of 40hrs a week and have most summers off with barely any pay. Not to mention the harder u work the less hard everyone else does. There are no friends here everyone is out for themselves trust no one.

Ok place to work pay wasn’t great it’s a job

Aramark was an ok place to work they have shut down and lost their contract now. But it was a decent job because you don’t have anyone riding your shoulder telling you what to do every hour cleaned college campus daily mainly had same dorm everyday it was a very easy job overall the pay could have been better. Can’t support household off this job because you don’t have enough hours to work with the hourly pay they pay you

A good place to grow and professional environment

I enjoyed my time working at Aramark. The management is very approachable, and the team culture is encouraging and inspiring. It can be busy during the month-end closing, but you can bank the time.

fun workplace

i loved working there, great balance, cool management, flexibility with hours, room for growth, pretty good pay, and very good culture within aramark as a whole

Pros

free food, flexibility, good management.

Not fun

I had started work with aramark on the 22nd of February and I had received a text message from nrl regarding that my last shift was on the 18th of March to which I wasn't very happy with the aramark company

fun

aramark is fun to work for in the sport entertainment industry that they have especially for the premium sections you can meet cool people and make decent money

It’s ok they’re just unorganized

Unorganized can get hot but it’s ok they should pay more too.. and be open to moving ppl around it’s enough task to be cross trained but they don’t or are slow about it..

Drama

There’s a lot of drama and very little understanding. Easy job, low danger. But the amount of gossip and petty behavior is unreal. Especially from management.

Simple and rewarding

Management is amazing never had any problems so far as well as easy placement in job and offers mutiple areas when work isnt available in one place. It is part time but can be full time as long as your willing to do other jobs. One of the best jobs ive worked at communication is great as well. I cant find any cons for this job so far.

Very helpful people

People are nice. Very stressful job. Management helpful and mentors also. Pay could be better. Working remote was nice didn't have to travel back and forth. I could work anywhere.

Pros

Nice people remote

Cons

Very stressful

Need to be energetic and utilize your support structure

Team work and support departments. Once you know team functions completing tasks are easy. Having a supportive RVP is needed and a knowledgeable team, including HR department. Aramark depends on a HR system that does not understand the field needs.

Pros

Running your own business

Cons

Long hours and deadlines

Not paid enough - not enough benifits

Good place if your husband or parents have good benifits and income but not in you are tring to make a living and save for retirement! Not enough vacation paid time offLow pay 401k is not like other companies that I have worked for

Pros

Free lunch- caring management - good co-workers

Cons

Very small raises - not enough benifits

Bad management and works the employees

Really bad management, when you ask for help you don’t get it. When someone quits they Consolidate the routes and overwork all the drivers. Not worth it at all

Not good

Was awful being a good service worker in the Houston jail. The supervisor is unprofessional. I wouldn’t recommend this job. It’s not a good place to be.

Good for in-school work

Worked here in college as a food service worker and the work was manageable. Pay was under what is fair for the workload. Questionable hiring practices.

Production was alot

Managers are AWFUL! If the management didn't like you then you were treated terrible. Clicks are the norm there. Not enough employees. Over worked employees. Raises weren't worth the raise when you did get one.

People are ok certain people

It was cool but not cool at same time management was cool but not cool at same time and the pay was 11 dollars and we only got that after 5 years start at 7 dollars

Nuthn to say

I been there for 17 plus years and alot had changed and gone wrong, no one really cares or really appreciate others and no respect from some management, overall it's a job

Pros

Students

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aramark