Arcadia Group Management reviews

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,989 reviews
Great work environment
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bondi Junction NSW19 May 2019
Loved working for TOPSHOP, the environment and management were amazing. Extended my knowledge in retail as I was in fast- paced and 'stressful' situations which the team and myself overcame and still provided amazing customer service
Pros
Great management
Cons
Fellow workmates made the place enjoyable but management was appalling
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC31 January 2018
The company had a decent structure four years ago with staff benefits and work/play culture, however overtime in the last year or so, there have been many changes to management, and on many occasions a lot of oversight happened in regards to staff rosters, progression and events held. Probably around 8 team leaders have gone through the last two years, and three major changes in high management. After the voluntary administration, a lot of staff had little to no faith in the company and about 90% of staff left. This says a lot about how the company was structured and permanency and security of their jobs. Incentives were a rare sight as they held full timers and part timers usually in higher respect than casuals. Benefits were shabby, as we were only offered a maximum of 30% off full priced items and 15% off brands we carried; useless as sometimes the public were offered 30% off items as well.
Pros
Workmates
Cons
No security of rosters, no permanency
Customer service based enviornment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin22 February 2017
Here I learned great communication skills, a great knowledge of the company and its background. The management team is strong and very hard-working. A typical day would consist of great customer service, operating tills and keeping the maintance of the store at a high standard.
Fun workplace
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW29 January 2017
Great management and fun workplace culture
most enjoyable part was making friends with the other employees
the hardest part was meeting sales targets.