Aristocrat Technologies Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aristocrat Technologies Inc Employee Reviews

Australia13 reviews
It is a very cash rich market. Supportive staff and managers. They portray good work life balance. The company provide good perks for employees. Teams are hardworking and work collaboratively.
poor org design, impossible to get projects off the ground. Too many people need to improve the scope of a project which results in things stalling and taking forever to be endorsed
Pros
Flexible working
Cons
lack of autonomy
Mid managers are just yes men, often with no real skills to manage a team. Very technically backward company, there is a strong culture of taking it easy and taking WAY to long to do the most basic of tasks. Anyone who is a go-getter with hopes of doing and learning great things should avoid this company.
I have gained a lot from this experience and the workplace culture is very good. My superiors guided me across my experience which helped me to overcome the hard parts of the job.
Great place never should have left
The work was awesome the people to

Was starting to progress in my job and it didnt even take that long best place to work by far
I started off as a Production Officer in Aristocrat. I was responsible for updating printing and processing production line paperwork for the factory. Receptionist, Sales, Inventory Supervisor were my rolls throughout the business. Lots of fun memories at Aristocrat.
Easy and repetitive process work installing electronics. Cleaner than many other industries. Management is fine and facilities are modern, which include TV, table tennis and a pool table. Work life is balance is great as they operate 36 hours/ 4 days per week Mon to Thurs with 3 breaks in a day.
People prone to back pain may struggle when working on m,achines as this sometimes requires bending. Pay is not amazing at $24 per hour casual rate.
Pros
modern facilities, 3 breaks a day, easy work, long weekend every weekend
Cons
low pay, repetitive work
Good Company to work,bad management,harassment almost every second month in calendar year cover up by corrupted management.The hardest part of my job is no recognition,no training,stress.the most enjoyable part of my job is i have done a good job for the company,get along well with peers.
Pros
Get together for a BBQ.
Cons
Being spy on everything you work on.
A typical day at work includes processing invoices for Shared Services, Facilities, AP and AR. I assist the GM and Talent Acquisition Manager of HR with booking in candidates, arranging parking and meeting rooms, as well as setting up overseas interviews via Skype. I monitor the parking and visitor/ contractor security cards. Handle all visitor inquiries, meet and greet employees and visitors in a professional manner. Attend internal town hall finance meetings, act as a back up barista during busy cafe periods in internal cafe. Liaise daily with external recruiters in relation to appointment setting of candidates. Assist all departments with AD HOC duties, reception and administration tasks.
Pros
Friendly staff, free gym access, onsite parking, social gatherings/events/ volunteer days
Cons
management
Its a good place to work great team members with some exception , no 2 days are the same good learning curve but its very challenging also
Large Global Supply Chain
Supported 7 direct reports, 200 wider team
Busy day juggling between meetings, unexpected issues and project running process.
A wide range of trainings provided from computer software to career developments.

Rate as world-class management in average, unfortunately there are a big turnover in management as a result of inexperienced managers made decisions that affected the business.

Overall co-workers are friendly and supportive, and aimed to achieve team goals and targets as one team.

Time management and dealing with unforeseen crisis and changes (like projects cancellation in midway, loss of project team members after restructuring etc.)

A big family with supportive peers/co-workers, and working with innovative technologies and environment in a fun place and gaming industry. Achieved goals in meeting business needed and personal satisfaction.
Pros
Flexible working hours, working from home policy, bi-monthly brithday morning teas, occasional free lunches for celebration of goal achievements.
Cons
Long working hours and some working weekends, far from home (3 hours travelling daily)
1- Skills to trouble shooting electronics and electromechanical machines.2- Team player.3- Hard working4- Understanding quality proctorial for manufacturing jobs etc
Pros
Free lunch