Aristocrat Technologies Inc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aristocrat Technologies Inc Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
3.2Work–Life Balance
3.6Pay & Benefits

Overall good management, mandatory overtime often

The management I have worked under has been good, the pay is as decent as you can get with the kind of work it is. The main issue we run into is part shortages.

Pros

Free lunch once a week, two 15 minute breaks and a 45 minute lunch daily

Cons

Mandatory overtime

Management pays lip service to values and behaviors

Employees are dedicated to meeting goals but if there is any sort of poor reflection on management cowardly leadership simply throws people under the bus. Instead of addressing root-cause problems, the leadership team attempts to find scapegoats who are then blacklisted; there is no responsibility and/or accountability taken on by the leaders. Corporate headquarters does not provide autonomy to the local regional offices and the approach is always the "stick" and never the "carrot". Very old-style "do as I say because I am your boss" leadership with massive turnover of those who could make changes because apart from providing lip-service about making the company a better place to work, there is no real desire for change. If you keep your head down and do as you are told it is fine but if you want to be an engaged employee doing the right thing, it is a terrible place to work.

Pros

Nice environment with co-workers; reasonable compensation

Cons

Lack of leadership and group of leaders afraid of standing up to headquarters

The moment I have an opportunity to work there again, I'll drop everything and go.

This company changed my entire world view on what a job is. Working for Aristocrat Technologies is like getting your dream job. The company culture is PHENOMENAL. Every single employee from base level to upper management are open, welcoming, kind and helpful beyond belief. I made lifelong friends working there. The former CEO used to greet me at length whenever we crossed paths. This company has countless employees yet you never feel overlooked. I can say without a doubt that Aristocrat looks out for and truly cares for their employees. If you have the chance to work there, TAKE IT. The #1 thing that initially attracted me to leave my previous employers and vigilantly pursue a job at Aristocrat was their company culture, and after I got hired I found out that it's even better than I had previously hoped for.

Pros

Culture, management, facilities, benefits, gatherings, pay rate, Everything!

Cons

Onboarding is a long arduous process but very much worth it.

Aristocrat - A great place to work

Aristocrat has a very open and collaborative environment. Large company but employees are very friendly. Management is very driven to provide a fun and collaborative working environment even during covid. Prior to covid, the company was very open to travel and with full reimbursement.The hardest part is that all the working areas are open so it can be a little hard to focus on your work as there are some noise distractions, but there are small conf rooms available to work in if needed. Overall a very good place to work.

Pros

Very good benefits and friendly coworkers

Cons

Factory and office are in two different locations

Use temp workers for as long as they can keep them thinking they will one day be a full hire

Blood sucking evil conpany thats not even based in america. Company 401k stock is in aus money. This company will do whatever it takes to screw their rivals and dominate the market of scamming people under the guise of gambeling entertainment

Pros

Cons

Makes you feel like your lucky to even have a job by how bad the culture is.

Benefits.

Good health benefits. Dental, and 401k match. Management is ok. Facility ok. Good At free lunch for 12 hours worked. Close to the strip. Pay is ok. Raise every year.

Pros

Healthcare

Cons

Bad, lazy co workers

Level 2 Help Desk is a good job

The level 2 help desk is an overrall good job. My co-workers are friendly, and ultimately most of us want to help each other. The benefits are really good too. Delta dental, Aetna, Vision Service Plan, etc. Definately says something about taking care of their employees.

good to work with team

Good One, Work-life balance, working hard and good salary, nice activities good technology adaptation, good work culture, overall good experience i like to work again!

Good company to work with

Good benefits, work - life balance, best gaming company in India to work with. Cab facility, meal facility, medical benefits. Internal job posting and chance to work for global locations are least. Technology needs to upgrade as per the market.

Hard work, good pay

Top tier slot machine game developer. Compensation is good. Work is fast paced, but interesting. Opportunities for advancement. Really good coworkers. Good place to work.

Experiences Differ, but Culture and Management Poor

So much of your experience on any job depends upon your boss. A poor boss almost always leads to a poor work experience. Management is not just paperwork, meetings and schedules. It also involves people. A person who doesn't want to talk to people or who has poor people skills should not be in management. In the Austin office, and especially my department, turn-over was high. People were simply not there one day. Terminations were common and people who could get better jobs did. Higher leadership is also sub-par. The company culture does not empower employees and management only wants to hear how wonderful their decisions are. Feedback is not encouraged and may be held against you. Work/Life balance was non-existent. I regularly worked 60, 80 or 100 hours plus a week. The more capable you are, the more work they pile on you. Working that many hours a week is the same as being paid less than half your salary. As an experienced software engineer I can tell you project planning and management were very poor. Aristocrat often signs contracts without anyone in IT reviewing the needs. My project didn't budget for server hardware, OS, or database system. If you're unfortunate and have to work with the VGT division, expect passive-aggressive resistance from VGT employees.

Pros

Coffee bar, barista, beer on tap and plenty of alcohol at company events

Cons

Management, Work/Life Balance, Culture

Not a place where you want to make a career

Don’t work here. Unorganized, poor management, lots of 2 faced people, the work volume to pay ratio is bare minimum. You won’t be recognized for your hard work.

#1 games in the industry

Aristocrat would be a great place to work it we didn't have to spend minimum of 10 hours (on a good day) there. We work Monday - Saturday. There is no time for home life working for Aristocrat.

Pros

Good benefits.

Cons

Too many working hours, usually 12 hour days.

good job

Hard work fast pace job. I liked the job most when we work in cells.I would have been still working there if I was able to do something else.Management was good.

okay if you just need to make money

the company is okay if you need to make money. managers play lots of games and the communication is not great. the paychecks are about average and you can stay a long time.

Fast paced environment

Slow days are few and far between, but as long as you have good time management skills and can multi-task, one of the best companies I have ever worked for

Fun culture - that's it.

The culture was fun in that there were festivities and charitable activities going on all the time. However, I found there was lack in proper training and instruction for tasks with little explanation if one WAS shown how to do something.

Pros

occasional free meals

Cons

Long hours at month-end

Only testing work done here

Average work testing work done here poor management ok ok company low pay only fore freshers forcefully they ask employees to writer good reviews check with their employees before joining.

Good Place to Work not Great

One of the Emerging Mid Sized Organization in NCR having huge revenues from US markets with Casino and gaming domain. Employee Friendly Policies like Free Meals, good Mediclaim Policy, Good Noida Office Location. Lacks Middle Management, Too much of Showoff and wastage of resources on celebrations, Poor Appraisals, Inconsistent Salary slabs among Employees

Pros

Free Breakfast and Free Evening snacks, Lunch @ INR20

Cons

Casino Domain, Poor Appraisals, Poor Middle Management, Bad hiring Quality

A Balanced workplace

Aristocrat is a balanced workplace with good compensation. The work is not cutting edge but overall it is a nice place to work with the occasional management issues.

You gotta be white...

If some people in management don't like you for whatever reason, you are done for. It doesn't matter how good you are. You gotta be a kiss-butt type too. A cop was one in charge of some department I don't want to say; of course, he couldn't keep the job. Some management head was still in power when I left, despite numerous stumble - nepotism in play.

Benefits

Cons

Nepotism, nor great for minorities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aristocrat Technologies Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Aristocrat Technologies Inc