Arris Group Employee Reviews

Pioneer in digital video delivery
Staff Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA16 August 2019
I started with GI, before Arris acquired the business, I had the opportunity to work on the initial digital cable television deployment. Forward thinking and nimble business.
Excellent company/industry with advancement
Distinguished Member of Technical Staff (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA22 July 2019
I worked several positions for ARRIS over the last 38 years supporting cable TV products. First positions were as a HW engineer creating new products to support two-way CATV systems. In these same products the Firmware assembly code was developed to provide the product functionality. With greater responsibility I managed the Firmware development for Set-top products for several years. The products were enhanced to support 3rd party applications, where I lead the support team for the external developers. I helped to developed the home networking technology for the Verizon Fios solution and represented ARRIS in the MoCA Alliance. This shows how ARRIS allowed employee to move into new technologies and support career advancement.
buen ambiente laboral
almacenista (Former Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.9 July 2019
Empresa muy accesible con los trabajadores, ambiente laborar muy bueno, prestaciones y servicios buenos, asenso en poco tiempo asi como salarios.
Pros
dias de descanso muy accesibles
Cons
el area en que te encuentres
they are closed
Escalation Desk Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX3 July 2019
doesn't matter, the call center was an isolated branch of the company that was shuttered in 2016 so it doesn't exist anymore anywhere. was ok while it lasted.
Pros
easy job, lots of overtime, cool coworkers and leadership
Cons
repetitive, felt like i was living there
Great people to work with.
Design Tech 2 (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PA14 June 2019
Management style is hands off and an open door policy is always in affect. Clean, friendly work environment. Arris has merged with CommScope. Procedures will change.
Buena ambiente
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Apodaca, N. L.4 June 2019
El ambiente era tranquilo y ameno, todos se ayudan entre sí y siempre se obtiene lo mejor de cada uno.
Pros
Horario flexible
Cons
Mismas actividades
Recently became commscope but culture is same
Product Owner / Staff Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka23 May 2019
Recently became commscope but culture is same.
Work is old but safe place to be in case of any job issues.
Pressure is less compared to other companies.
Arris
Senior Agent Level 4 (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX23 May 2019
Arris was a great company. I worked for them near 2 years. I would go back and work. Plenty of OT, bonuses, opportunity to advance in leadership. Met a lot of good friends there
Una empresa para aprender
Asistente administrativa (Former Employee) –  Bogotá, Distrito Capital, Cundinamarca28 April 2019
En ARRIS aprendí mucho sobre el trabajo y la responsabilidad, me encantó trabajar con personas que se preocupaban por mi crecimiento.
Lost it's innovation
Manager System Test (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CA19 April 2019
Declining market has hurt this company. No longer an innovator and it has not invested into new technologies.Good benefits and work environment.The company has just been purchased by Commscope.
Pros
Good engineering group to work with
Cons
The company has lost it's innovation.
Not my ideal workplace.
Technical support agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TX23 March 2019
A lot of changes weren't well executed, leading to great work stress. Management weren't attentive to the employees, making development in the company seem as low priority.
Pros
Training was very detailed
Cons
Poor management. Lack of development outside of trainin.
Great Environment
Creative Marketing Manager/Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Suwanee, GA19 March 2019
One of the best places to work in the technology industry. Upper Management cares about each person and their career path. Willing to help in any direction.
Pros
Great Team
Cons
Marketing Team Downsizing
Muy buen ambiente laboral
Sr Supv Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Tijuana, B.C.15 March 2019
Arris es una empresa con buen ambiente para laborar, con muy buenas personas y gente con mucha experiencia
Pros
Gastos medicos mayores
Cons
No tiene fondo de ahorro
good
Field Manager - Deployment (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CA20 February 2019
Arris is a good place to work. I really hate writing reviews, I'm not sure how I got stuck doing it, so here is one hundred fifty minimum characters.
A great place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GA8 February 2019
Loved my time with Arris. Arris provided me the opportunity to hone my skills. I left knowing that I was a better A/P specialist than when I started. The management was awesome.
Call Center
Technical Support/ S.O.S (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZ31 January 2019
I made alot of friends at the call center that I worked at and everyone always had advancement opportunity. We were out sourced and lost our jobs but Arris did help people get other jobs in the mean time.
Pros
great staff
Cons
not there anymore
Great people great culture
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX17 January 2019
Great company to work for, there is room for improvement. I have been expanding my horizons in the blockchain space and there were no immediate opportunities but still great company and great people
Arris
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ10 January 2019
This company seems ok - i haven't been here long but the benefits are good. They DID just get bought out recently by Commscope though - not sure yet how that will impact everything.
Nice and friendly place to work at. Very relaxed atmosphere.
Lead H/W Technician (Former Employee) –  6450 SEQUENCE DR, San Diego, Ca 921216 January 2019
Very relaxed atmosphere , not much stress unless there is a project to be completed at a certain time. But very nice place to workat. Wish I was not laid off due to reduction in force due to their acquisitions of smaller companies in the same field which led to axing the repetitive work and hiring new college students at a far lower wages and removing workers with much more experience. Also Demand for H/W was plummeting and cost was not keeping up with sales.
Pros
Excellent job environment
Cons
No advancement /
Nice place
Shipping/Receiving Lead (Former Employee) –  Cary, NC30 December 2018
Nice company to work for and the office associates were very kind and helpful. On the floor management leaned more toward those they liked for advancement.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
lay offs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Arris Group. Our community is ready to answer.