ARTHUR'S Employee Reviews

I’ve never came across such a comfortable loving company before. Not many people worked there everyone loved everyone
Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  Huron, OH29 November 2018
Arthur’s is a really good company. I always considered everyone as if they were my family. Everyone is so hard working and loving even the bosses were caring and sweet. Even on stressful hot days they always showed us they cared and were proud of how hard we were working. They would bring us ice cold Gatorades and waters plus order us pizzas for lunch. Everyone was treated fairly. I loved it, I just wish they would of payed more.
Typical Warehouse work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Huron, OH8 September 2017
This was a fast paced job and I enoyed working for them. I ained the wanted knowledge that this job had to offer but I felt that I wasnt paid fairly do to the task at hand.
its a family owned type 0f restuarant
BOH Cook (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH13 August 2017
vey good job , great pay , great management and family owned , we serve salads to salmon/fish and famous for burgers and burger night , has a patio for those that like to enjoy the weather
Pros
free food weekly pay busy around 5 so time flies
Fun Work place
Server (Current Employee) –  Hyde Park, OH30 June 2017
I was hired back in April after my current job was closing its doors. They hired me on the spot. Its a great place with a great staff. They have a great menu and its in a very nice part of town.
Good place to work, until business downturns and management changes
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenfield IN6 April 2017
Arthur's is a family owned business, and I worked part time for them for 5 years before I became a full time employee in 2003. After the retirement of the original owner, the business was turned over to a younger relative who was not as conscientious as the original owner, the atmosphere changed, supervision was not quite the same and due to business downturns, the 4 original farms decreased to 2, and was expected to be reduced further to 1 farm, and the position did not require a full time employee to handle the administrative duties, which were turned over to a family member.
Pros
flexible hours, good pay
Cons
not much supervision or direction
Me es indistinto
Gestor vehicular (Former Employee) –  Nezahualcoyotl estado deexico3 November 2016
Me considero una persona activa pero a la ves me se quedar en un sólo lugar sin desesperarme, con facilidad de palabra y tema de conversación...
Good production company
Shipper Receiver (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON8 March 2016
Fun place to work and it was easy paced on regular 8 hour shifts. Learned how to mix and package beverages. Also used forklift to arrange areas of clutter when shipments came in the warehouse.
Pros
Free juice samples on lunch breaks
Cons
small environment and things got cluttered quickly during rush.
Fun place to serve
Server (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH21 October 2015
As a company as a whole, it is an inviting atmosphere where they will take someone who has never served before and teach them everything.
Family owned clothing business that included the employees in the family
Retail Sales/Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MO25 May 2012
I loved working at Arthur's and Maggio's. I started at Arthur's and worked at several of their locations. I worked their West County Mall, and their Chesterfield Mall stores. I learned to "read" a customer by asking certain leading questions. We were taught to bring clothing into the fitting room to give several different "looks" for that special occasion the lady needed a new dress for. Management (the owners) made you feel like family. I was able to work my way up to assistant manager of Maggio's at Chesterfield Mall. Maggio's was a store for the daughter of the lady that shopped at Arthur's. I think the hardest part of the job was changing the clothing on the mannequins in the display window. Opening and closing the store and making bank deposits were a part of the assistant manager's job. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing pleasure in my customer's eye when see knew she looked great in the outfit(s) I had helped her pick out. I was pleased when they were happy with the results I had helped them obtain.
Pros
reduced prices on clothing
Cons
too short, and sometimes missed lunch breaks