Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Arup Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Great working culture with a collaborative approach to working in a team when working on either a large project or tender. Communication from management can be lost in translation at times.
Great group of staff, wages are about average. Only contract work offered at times which can mean no job security. Some team members are expected to go above and beyond while others are left with hardly any work.
Less Stress. I have learned to share and communicate with co-workers at all times. I learned to manage the time to minimize long working hours Can adopt to any environment. The hardest part of the job was when Not giving enough information and the enjoyable was when the work done ahead of time.
Arup was a great place to work. It had good remuneration, a great opportunity to work on latest projects and had a reasonable work life balance. The hardest part was attending global meetings at 2 am.
More on typical back drafting job. I've learned and gained experience in GLNG project mostly the Jetty and Dolphins. Colleauge are easy to approach with and working with Infrastructure challenge me a lot for i havent involved in this kind of project before.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Arup?