ASC Pty Ltd Employee Review

Good place to work. Involves travel to support the navies submarines
Fitter and Turner (Former Employee) –  Port Adelaide26 June 2017
Was the best job I have had. I miss the excitement of the job requirements. Supporting the submarine service involves travel around Australia and overseas. The wages are the best in Adelaide for our trade especially now that the car industry is finished.
Pros
Good wages and conditions
Cons
Can't think of any

Other ASC Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Run for the hills, stayed too long.....
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Henderson WA2 September 2017
Does not reward employees that do a good job, too many managers without a clue, who make terrible decisions based on the opinions of a select few, without investigating issues correctly. HR department is a recruiting department and don't uphold the law in regards to working conditions. Managers allowed to treat staff however they like and HR department quite happy to participate in bullying practices themselves.
Pros
They do pay well
Cons
Too many managers, who don't care about the wellbeing of staff. They make sure they tick the boxes, by chucking in phrases such as, work life balance, without actually encouraging practices, to make this possible for workers.
A well discipline and friendly co-workers
Welder (Former Employee) –  Osborne SA4 February 2017
A world class shipbuilding facility . A friendly co-workers at all discipline with respect to everybody rights were bullying and harassment strictly prohibited. A pleasant ,clean and safe work environment. Exceptional results of our individual and collective works,