ASC Pty Ltd Employee Review

Team Environment, Fantastic results by all
Senior Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  Osborne SA9 January 2017
Typical day, providing technical engineering support to the production team in a timely cost effective manner that meets all the technical regulatory requirements for submarines. I have learnt how to provide an high quality product that all internal and external customers respect. Management tend to push persons beyond their capabilities to seek weakness, this is then identified and adjustments are made. Then hardest part of the job is the continual expectation of doing for example 10 hours solid work in less than the agree 10 hours. The most enjoyable part is seeing the fruits of everyone hard work come out in things like the Coles Report. without the team spirit that is ASC this would have not happened.
I can honestly say I have learnt a lot about my own limitations and expectations within a high profile job that I am currently in.
Pros
Comradery
Cons
Long Hours with no financial rewards

Other ASC Pty Ltd Employee Reviews

Run for the hills, stayed too long.....
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Henderson WA2 September 2017
Does not reward employees that do a good job, too many managers without a clue, who make terrible decisions based on the opinions of a select few, without investigating issues correctly. HR department is a recruiting department and don't uphold the law in regards to working conditions. Managers allowed to treat staff however they like and HR department quite happy to participate in bullying practices themselves.
Pros
They do pay well
Cons
Too many managers, who don't care about the wellbeing of staff. They make sure they tick the boxes, by chucking in phrases such as, work life balance, without actually encouraging practices, to make this possible for workers.
Good place to work. Involves travel to support the navies submarines
Fitter and Turner (Former Employee) –  Port Adelaide26 June 2017
Was the best job I have had. I miss the excitement of the job requirements. Supporting the submarine service involves travel around Australia and overseas. The wages are the best in Adelaide for our trade especially now that the car industry is finished.
Pros
Good wages and conditions
Cons
Can't think of any