ASG GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ASG GROUP Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
ASG Group is primarily focusing on Business Transformation and assist various clients with IT and Digital solutions. It was a good experience working in their M&T Resources team to support our clients in their hiring needs.
The workplace culture is good the but training could be better, as this can make it hard for you to be good at your role if you are not trained properly.
It is good experience. Management is keen on getting the people to engage to different projects. Personally I felt that.
ASG group don't have any different clients
I had a terrible experience working in a team that had come in to ASG around 2017. Management was the worst I have experienced. I was treated appallingly -basically because I refused to lower myself to the team ethos that deliberately gave the customer very poor service and overcharged them for it.
Everyone who is not an executive manager is over their capacity. Executive managers are cost cutting and offshoring resource so that they can get paid their bonuses when company transitions to their new owner. Rewards are pitiful for good performance, or worse unrecognised. Many examples of senior positions off-loading their responsibilities to others. Overselling on projects by salesman and failing to deliver it to their customers.

In short, the few good people there are worked to the bone and are not looked after. Many executive level managers need to go. Maybe look at working for these guys once the parent company takes control.
ASG is an equal opportunity employer and gives candidates with sufficient challenges to learn and grow in new technologies. Learning opportunities are more.
I mostly work at client site. But the company itself does so little to what would effectively improve your work. Pretty much on your own at client. Wont pay for your training unless, but would pay for your exam fee.
Very traditional company, no effort to modernise.

Management is stretched so thin that there is no time for them to meet with their employees.

No flexibility around work hours - they expect that your work is more important than the rest of your life.

Resources not managed efficiently - consultants on the bench for months at a time.

Make a big show of being forward thinking and progressive - not acted upon at all.
Pros
Leaving the office to go to clients
Cons
Work-life balance
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ASG GROUP?