Ashburton United Soccer Club Employee Reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
Was glad that i was able to bring smiles to people's faces within the short week that i worked there
coach (Former Employee) –  Ashburton VIC1 November 2018
My job is to pack up the goals, looking after kids and coach them soccer skills. i loved working with people i think it had brought me many great experiences, in which my aim is to spread more smiles than tears, utilize the lessons i learned from my past years. Bring happiness and positive vibes to everyone around me.

The hardest part about the job is actually getting start on the job. It's not the process that bothers me but always starting it. but when i start the job i can always humbly say i get it done beautifully.

The most enjoyable part about the job is being able to make friends along the way and sharing laughs and helping other individuals out would always lighten my day.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
outdoor, very hot weather
Great community workplace
Ground Crew (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC12 December 2017
This club is a great community environment. Easy work for very reasonable pay. Management was lovely to work with. Customers were also really lovely. all out very pleasant experience.
Fun workplace
STAFF COACH (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC4 February 2017
Its fun to work in as the people are nice and kids get to have fun which is cool and good for them as they also make new friends.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ashburton United Soccer Club. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3