Ashdown-Ingram
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ashdown-Ingram Employee Reviews

Good staff to work with. This is a very male oriented company due to the nature of the business. Lack of parking on site and no street parking due to airport boundry
Overworked doing 3 person job with only 2 storeman, paid monthly while others were paid fortnightly and management wouldn't do anything about it, blamed for stock integrity meanwhile whole branch had access to stock
Cons
over worked
A good place to work. Interaction between staff was good but some of the management style left a bit to be desired... I enjoyed being on the road away from branches. Their style of reporting was a bit of a pain.....
Pros
Regular pay cheque and secure job. Good products.
Cons
Their types of reporting was a pain
If you're young it can be a good starting ground, offers alot to learn in the automotive trade by dealing with customers but sadly not from the company. It's fast paced & not for the faint hearted. Management is certainly the biggest struggle with this company, it's sad to say but employees aren't recognised for their efforts which is why they eventually leave.
I worked there for 4 months on the temporary job assignment from the job agency. In the beginning, it was stressful due to a high volume of work and a very fast paced environment. After I get used to the job, I found it well organized, which I like. The colleagues were helpful and friendly. Very good coffee making equipment and kitchen area. A typical day at work - you come and work-work-work... I love to be busy, this way day is running fast. It's a big corporation and it's difficult to figure out who is who there. Due to I was just temp worker, I was not bothering to find it out. There every month the company organize birthday cakes and time to time some events where were plenty of food. Near building is a big car parking. If you have not a car - it will be difficult for you to come to work for sure.
Pros
Comfortable office, coffee machine, supportive staff
Cons
Driving through 2 toll roads from my home
A fantastic company with the advantages of growth in career, great team environment and professionals which are there at your needs for more required info, helps to attain up sell or trade experience.
Pros
once established independently worked
Cons
moving up career wise may take longer than expected
Good company to work for. Very busy roll in warehouse but manageable. Friendly staff all around but minus the few. Very cruisey once you get the hang of it !
Great company to work for. Excellent Management. Always willing to teach there reps more. Excellent product to sell, very high quality.
Organising product for delivery, customer calls, customer visits, product ordering. Learning about customer needs, and their priorities in regards to requirements. Managing staff in different departments to have orders filled. Organising co workers to follow up on leads professional and reporting Communication between different departments in different states Providing solutions and delivering to satisfied customers
Pros
Vehicle supplied phone and laptop, customer entertainment days
Cons
limited staff experience, time differences between departments
  1. Employee Reviews