Asics Employee Reviews

Loved working at ASICS DFO South Wharf
Sales (Current Employee) –  DFO South Wharf11 April 2019
A typical day if I was opening the store. Checke security make sure all stock items were clean tidy and in the correct areas. Attend to staff questions and set up the till for the da. making sure that it was clean and tidy. Check all the dressing rooms if we had them to make sure they had been cleaned an no extra clothes or shoes were in them.

I learnt that managment is challenging and it is difficult to handle /manage the different personalities that you need to engage with. I matured whilst employed by ASICS it was a steep learning curve particularily with the politics of the business.
Loved the cultured and it has changed over the years but it has been consistent. Loved the fast paced environment.

The hardest part of the job was at times the lack of stimulation and perhaps some of the more difficult customers.

I really enjoyed the fast paced environment of the most profitable store in Oceania for ASICS
Pros
B2B discounts were great
Cons
Incosistnet management changes
exellent
Pick Packer inventory (Current Employee) –  Eastern Creek NSW6 March 2018
Asics is a good company and also they give full time work oppotunity.
every year it's bussiness growing up also they provied different field opportunity such as I got invetory work when they requierd.
Pros
long time
Cons
not more break
A great place to work.
Inventory Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC7 April 2017
Although it felt like the Managers were rotating around a lot, the team remained close and worked well together.
I would love to work for Asics again in the future, hopefully as one of those Managerial roles.
Pros
Discounted Shoes. (i love shoes)
Cons
Lack of report with new managers
Fun workplace , extremely understanding and great customer service and knowledge.
3ic ( mangment role) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 March 2017
Overall Asics was a life changing experience which made me more confident and happy. Built Life long friendships.

A typical day considered of lots of laughs fun with employees as well as customers very relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
Hours and intense knowledge and skills provided.
Cons
Distance
Best job ever
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Biggera Waters QLD1 February 2017
I absolutely loved working at Asics and was very sad to leave. I would recommend this workplace to anyone! They are a fun and very tight nit team which was the best thing.
Staff Members
Sales (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD17 January 2017
Staff members are fun and energetic that are easy to get along with. They love helping you find the right shoe and making you feel comfortable. They know how to explain in great detail of the products they sell.
Pros
great people
Cons
small store
Fun Workplace with table tennis
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Sydney15 December 2014
Excellent and challenging work environment which brings out the best in me.
Good and stable management.
Nice and friendly co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of getting it done and the joy of working with the ASICS co-workers.
Supportive Work Place
Picker / Packer (Former Employee) –  Seven Hills, NSW6 March 2014
Joinded company as a casual employee ,dedication and hard work got me regular.enjoyed each and everything of my workplace.supportive coworkers and management.
Pros
flexibility of shifts
Cons
Absolutely no Cons