Asics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Asics Employee Reviews

Australia11 reviews
Exciting times ahead for the company, as they are relocating to Marsden Park, NSW (purposely built building).
People are genuinely friendly, down to earth and authentic. They are the greatest asset.
Pros
The leading Sporting brand in the market and staff product discounts.
Cons
Head office location
It was all in all a beautiful experience working in ASICS, the work place environment, the work ethic of the team, the values of the brand was what made me feel so comfortable working at ASICS.
Wallah itsso good everyone is chill vibe is good customers easy going a lot of foreigners good for the eyes if you know what i mean but seriously bit of a language barrier but still easy or for me at least it was
A typical day if I was opening the store. Checke security make sure all stock items were clean tidy and in the correct areas. Attend to staff questions and set up the till for the da. making sure that it was clean and tidy. Check all the dressing rooms if we had them to make sure they had been cleaned an no extra clothes or shoes were in them.

I learnt that managment is challenging and it is difficult to handle /manage the different personalities that you need to engage with. I matured whilst employed by ASICS it was a steep learning curve particularily with the politics of the business.

Loved the cultured and it has changed over the years but it has been consistent. Loved the fast paced environment.

The hardest part of the job was at times the lack of stimulation and perhaps some of the more difficult customers.

I really enjoyed the fast paced environment of the most profitable store in Oceania for ASICS
Pros
B2B discounts were great
Cons
Incosistnet management changes
Asics is a good company and also they give full time work oppotunity.
every year it's bussiness growing up also they provied different field opportunity such as I got invetory work when they requierd.
Pros
long time
Cons
not more break
Although it felt like the Managers were rotating around a lot, the team remained close and worked well together.
I would love to work for Asics again in the future, hopefully as one of those Managerial roles.
Pros
Discounted Shoes. (i love shoes)
Cons
Lack of report with new managers
Overall Asics was a life changing experience which made me more confident and happy. Built Life long friendships.

A typical day considered of lots of laughs fun with employees as well as customers very relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
Hours and intense knowledge and skills provided.
Cons
Distance
I absolutely loved working at Asics and was very sad to leave. I would recommend this workplace to anyone! They are a fun and very tight nit team which was the best thing.
Staff members are fun and energetic that are easy to get along with. They love helping you find the right shoe and making you feel comfortable. They know how to explain in great detail of the products they sell.
Pros
great people
Cons
small store
Excellent and challenging work environment which brings out the best in me.
Good and stable management.

Nice and friendly co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of getting it done and the joy of working with the ASICS co-workers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Asics?
Joinded company as a casual employee ,dedication and hard work got me regular.enjoyed each and everything of my workplace.supportive coworkers and management.
Pros
flexibility of shifts
Cons
Absolutely no Cons