Asics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Asics Management reviews

Australia11 reviews
A typical day if I was opening the store. Checke security make sure all stock items were clean tidy and in the correct areas. Attend to staff questions and set up the till for the da. making sure that it was clean and tidy. Check all the dressing rooms if we had them to make sure they had been cleaned an no extra clothes or shoes were in them.

I learnt that managment is challenging and it is difficult to handle /manage the different personalities that you need to engage with. I matured whilst employed by ASICS it was a steep learning curve particularily with the politics of the business.

Loved the cultured and it has changed over the years but it has been consistent. Loved the fast paced environment.

The hardest part of the job was at times the lack of stimulation and perhaps some of the more difficult customers.

I really enjoyed the fast paced environment of the most profitable store in Oceania for ASICS
Pros
B2B discounts were great
Cons
Incosistnet management changes
I absolutely loved working at Asics and was very sad to leave. I would recommend this workplace to anyone! They are a fun and very tight nit team which was the best thing.
Excellent and challenging work environment which brings out the best in me.
Good and stable management.
Nice and friendly co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of getting it done and the joy of working with the ASICS co-workers.
Joinded company as a casual employee ,dedication and hard work got me regular.enjoyed each and everything of my workplace.supportive coworkers and management.
Pros
flexibility of shifts
Cons
Absolutely no Cons