Asics Employee Review

Fun workplace , extremely understanding and great customer service and knowledge.
3ic ( mangment role) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 March 2017
Overall Asics was a life changing experience which made me more confident and happy. Built Life long friendships.

A typical day considered of lots of laughs fun with employees as well as customers very relaxed atmosphere.
Pros
Hours and intense knowledge and skills provided.
Cons
Distance

Other Asics Employee Reviews

Hectic Bruva
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Birkenhead Point NSW16 September 2019
Wallah itsso good everyone is chill vibe is good customers easy going a lot of foreigners good for the eyes if you know what i mean but seriously bit of a language barrier but still easy or for me at least it was
Loved working at ASICS DFO South Wharf
Sales (Current Employee) –  DFO South Wharf11 April 2019
A typical day if I was opening the store. Checke security make sure all stock items were clean tidy and in the correct areas. Attend to staff questions and set up the till for the da. making sure that it was clean and tidy. Check all the dressing rooms if we had them to make sure they had been cleaned an no extra clothes or shoes were in them.

I learnt that managment is challenging and it is difficult to handle /manage the different personalities that you need to engage with. I matured whilst employed by ASICS it was a steep learning curve particularily with the politics of the business.
Loved the cultured and it has changed over the years but it has been consistent. Loved the fast paced environment.

The hardest part of the job was at times the lack of stimulation and perhaps some of the more difficult customers.

I really enjoyed the fast paced environment of the most profitable store in Oceania for ASICS
Pros
B2B discounts were great
Cons
Incosistnet management changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Asics. Our community is ready to answer.