Aspen Medical
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aspen Medical Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
got the job done
worked as a contractor, good support on the ground from aspen, pay well, good aspen colleagues,, placement support, online time sheets, efficient travel team,
Love ASPEN medical
I did training with ASPEN, they were great, very helpful and gave everyone a role in team leader for resuscitation certificate. Very educational and friendly. Would always recomend them
Great learning environment
Arrive at 8.30pm in the morning and begin the day advising my supervisor with any important meetings. Sign into email and become quickly up to date with the CEO's schedules by reading calender's
Defence force medical centre
Was interesting at first but soon became monotonous
Poor management

Was trained in vaccinations and audio

Staff was good but too much politics

Left as we moved
Pros
Hours
Cons
No penaltys
Self Importance
A typical day ,starts at 5am with a quick shower before stopping off at the dining room for breakfast , grab a quick lunch then off to the Clinic .
After my 12 hour day , I return back to my room another quick shower then off to the dinning room for dinner , then into bed.

I repeat this process for 14 days, return home for 14 days .

I find camp culture to warm and friendly, Some days you do feel alone and isolated , but with fellow workers support we get through the day with a laugh and a smile .

Hardest part of the job, is being away from family and friends and missing significant events at times .

I think the most important part of the job , is that you learn something new everyday , and just listening to other peoples life stories is always enjoyable .
Pros
Great support from work collegues
Cons
Long hours & being away from home for 14 days
Profitable but not always enjoyable.
A 6 month contract for the Government working in very difficult situations. Profitable but not always enjoyable. A very mixed field of staff and ages, not all compatible with the work involved.
Excellent travel opportunities for top performers
My typical day would start with approaching various people and building a quick rapport with them, by identifying wether they would be interested in the product I had.
I would then take registrations and begin to achieve my KPI's.

I was constantly approaching people and would achieve my KPI's with ease.
Pros
Free Travel and all expenses paid for
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and enjoyable
Work entailed extensive travel to all parts of Victoria. It gave me an insight to the lifestyles, and culture of those living in regional areas. Management was very generous with the perks extended to travelling staff, and perhaps this had a negative impact on the budget for the promotion of the program, causing the Company to back out of the program. I enjoyed every bit of my tenure with the Company. The supervisors and co-workers were a great bunch. Interaction with staff, and the public to whom the program was targeted was interesting and fun.
Pros
Food, travel and accomodation provided when working outside Melbourne.
Cons
None that I could think of