Assa Abloy

17: Assa Abloy Employee Reviews

Australia17 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Collaborative and fun

My supervisor and team leader were very lovely and understanding when you make mistakes as a trainee. The pay rate was great for morning shift and overall supportive atmosphere.

dont waste your time

look harder.many better joints around. difficult working environment. many long serving employees who are set in their ways.management highly incompetent and political.

Productive and relaxing place to work

Answering incoming calls, booked and allocated jobs to technicians which included scheduled service jobs and breakdowns. Great team to work with. Had fun.

Pros

Free Lunches

Not great

No training, no support, bad management all the way up. No one cares about the employees it’s just about money. I would not recommend working here. Turn over rate is really hig

ASSA ABBLOY were amazing, i was going through a lot and they were more than accomodating they were great

ASSA ABBLOY were amazing, i was going through a lot and they were more than accommodating they were great. I enjoyed learning new things and working with the people that I worked with and the challenges I faced

Pros

Cafe on site

Cons

parking

High exceptions and very little given back to the work force. No benefits

The expectation of management at top level is out of touch with the real life experiences. The over all attitude of most there is to just stay out of the way of the senior management team.

great experience in full time work

i would start early in the morning and finsh about mid day. i would work wherever they needed me on the day and that could be from assembly line work to working machines.

Pros

finished around mid day

Cons

Nice workplace with a pool table

I was at despatch. its very busy work area. we have to despatch orders to customers. we have despatch target for every day. I have learned the time management and team work while working there. most of the days we have high targets and we are short staff, so some days its very hard to manage. But the satisfying part of the job is that we always meet our targets even if we are required to stay overtime.

Worked in the parts department

made kits up for the latest cars, enjoyed the work. picking components to be made up. Used a cherry picker to get to the high nuts and bolts. it was a good job

It good place to work but it not going to be along term

I am a hard worker i work till my limit some i forgot my tea break and home time. A lot time i work with team that around with me all the bosses love the way i work and that i get strength to bush more production.

Pros

Sometime.

Cons

Sometime long hrs or the time they provide to the company

Great team of techs and office staff. hopefully the new manager is better than the previous

Enjoyable place to work if you don't mind working in the city. I did enjoy my time here although the manager I dealt with at the end of my period there, sort of made me not want to work for the company which was mist unfortunate.

Pros

bbq every now and then

Cons

on call roster -OK rate

Good place to work for

Ajoyed my time there great company but bad management a lot managers went .my last manager resigned and seven people left . All the worker left were great

Political management

To many management changes from CEO downwards creating culture of unease for lower level employees. Worked extremely long hours and acted in higher level roles without compensation. Very little gratitude to employees for hard work just more expectations on them Most of my coworkers were very nice people who wanted to earn a decent living.

Pros

most of the people

Cons

Friendly fun place to work with good people

I loved the challenges that each day would bring. This would include travelling interstate and to New Zealand managing branches and training staff on our systems. As I was the one person who knew the complete system, I would be inundated with calls throughout the day from different staff nationally as to how to do things or sort out errors. I loved doing all this. I had huge respect from all staff in all offices and this testament was shown in all my messages received upon leaving the Company due to redundancy. My redundancy was due to some structural changes implemented by a new Business Unit Manager. He did however create a new position for me which still incorporated the training side of my work but I declined this position for personal reasons.

Pros

Awesome staff nationally to work with

Cons

Worked long hours every day and no overtime was ever paid.

friendly working envrionment

friendly working environment, working at ASSA ABLOY is challening and the finance team is collaborative.

Dedicated Management who help staff become the most productive and proactive they can be.

Assa Abloy are genuine in being the largest and best world wide company with opportunities for advancement and placement in all countries of our unique and diverse world. All staff are helpful and we became good friends in the department I worked for in customer service.

Pros

Ongoing support

Cons

Very long days

Good working environment, great people to work with and sometimes free food at the canteen.

7am startStart straight away on stock that was just delivered then start unloading them. Take out all stock sort then out where what goes and who it goes to and such which is all locks and blunt keys.. After thats done some general cleaning duties like sweeping floors and cleaning machinery for the workers before there used while i wait for all the keys to get cut and the locks to be fitted. After all keys are cut id assemble them back into a box and send them on their way to the customer who had ordered them. So id start again till i finished work around 4-4:30pmManagement is great, they helped me out a lot when i was training and they were patient with me which i was quite happy about.The hardest part of the job was the repetitive duties which i didn't mind but i had my days but money is money.Enjoyable part was i made friends there for life i could say and our work parties were great

Pros

sometimes free lunches and the fact you meet new people and plus a great pay rate.

Cons

repetitiveness on a daily basis but i didn't mind i could handle it, hard work is hard work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Assa Abloy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Assa Abloy with

Learn about Assa Abloy in popular locations

• Assa Abloy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?