ASSETLINK Employee Reviews

Very disappointed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia5 April 2019
I have never been so disappointed in my whole professional career by a company and the management the way Assetlink did! The area manager was more interested and weary about protecting his job and seat that actually get involved in the team issues and daily activities. As a team lead I was not able to secure jobs for my team as most of them were hired casual ONLY!!! The company does not want to assume responsibility for their employees and regards any staff as a potential liability! Stay away, there are so many other companies that foster great life balance and great human relationships!
Pros
free coffee
Cons
everything else is a CON
one of the best Cleaning Company in Australia
Cleaning Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 March 2019
I have learnt so many things after joining with Assetlink which gives me more confident and strength.I love to working with multicultural team member like as a family members.I don't feel bored that is the enjoyable part.
N/a
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Traralgon VIC28 January 2019
The company was not enjoyable to be employed under at all. Myself and many other employees felt we were not cared about in any. We all felt like we were just being used.
Polite with the staff good income many special benefit
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 December 2018
They make many special benefit for us
Supervisor never misbehave with staff
They don't pressure the staff
They are not allow to rude with each other
They made many literature assessment in job interview
Absolutely NO NO
Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia20 September 2018
Not only disorganised with no communication between departments but also no interest in employee well fare and team ethos. No job safety as the team that I was part of they were all casuals so they avoid paying employee benefits. The CEO of the company have no idea of what is happening in the teams around the country
Don't enroll unless you really have no other choice
Pros
Online trainings are comprehensive if you are a self taught individual
Cons
Management and HR have no interest in employee benefits or work balance
Don’t work at Gateway
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gateway NT20 September 2018
Manager for cleaning at Gateway is a bully shouts at his staff not a people friendly man. He does not know his job. A big bully. Don’t ask for time off you won’t get it.
Pros
Supervisor is nice
Cons
Manager not nice
Very Poor, appear to do the work, all about profit.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 August 2018
I worked with asset link, security. Very Poor management culture, they can not do the Contract as Per Contract and take short Cuts, Management have minimal experience in Operational service delivery. Have no idea how to add value. Look at the poor staff at any shopping mall, they appear completely demoralised, underpaid, poorly dressed and over worked, lacking modern systems, techniques and training. 4th rate company.
Female owner makes points with clients.
she's a poor industry leader. Only in business for profit and economy of scale cheep. If your an Arab? that helps.
place always stinks
Pros
cheep good for client accountability
Cons
Cheep company that do not deliver.
Dont support or care about staff.
Multi-site Cleaning Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 May 2018
Managers pile all their work on you, very exhausting and underpaid. very stressful job. They will complain if the job they asked to get done wasn't done their way even thought its their job to do.
Do not recommend Assetlink.
Ok
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cairns City QLD24 April 2018
When I was working for them it was great but hard to get back in when you leave or your health let's you down if I got another chance to work for them There would be no issues .... that would be for north Queensland
shocking
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 April 2018
the company is very racist you have to be from the middle east to work with therm and if you are white person from Australia they bully u and disscriminate u
Stay away from this company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Muswellbrook NSW15 March 2018
This company is only interested in their own pocket. They could not care less about their staff's safety or wellbeing. Stay away from this company. Worse company i have ever worked for.
family enviroment
Cleaning full time (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 January 2018
The work day with assetlink at sydney airport is beautiful in the morning. It is more comfortable when all the managers come and say good morning and star shake the hand with the team members.

I learned from this company that the safety is very important , the vision is the part from cleaning rules , security is the most important also for the team members and the customers and finally,eeo between the employees.

All the job s are good and easy with assetlink
Rewarding
Workforce Demand Planner and Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW7 November 2017
Same Team as Qantas
Friendships
Commitment
Dedication
Honestly
We all work really well as a team as we all have the same outlook and commitment to make it work and make it a better workplace for all
Tough and challenging workplace
General housekeeping of the Airport (Former Employee) –  Mascot NSW 202013 August 2017
It was a very tough job, very physical and there was a lot to learn. A typical day at work consisted in a lot of cleaning around the airport facilities, a few of the staff members were not very welcoming to new comers and formed their own social groups. Management in the other hand was great. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and seeing different faces. It was very time consuming to get to work and back home every day, traveling to the airport and back. Overall it was a good job, it was just the other staff who did not make it welcoming enough for me to feel comfortable to stay.
Pros
Get to meet new and friendly people
Cons
Plenty of hard physical, cleaning work.
Great people and place to work for.
Cleaning Manager (Former Employee) –  Yeppoon QLD22 June 2017
was great to go to work as got to work around lost of people cleaning the centre from windows to toilets and floors , was always something to do and great company to work for.
Pros
great learning and always helpful
Cons
na
Nice people to work with
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT20 June 2017
Cleaning public areas & amenities, I met different people everyday, which I enjoyed. The management were very understanding & fair.
The hardest part of the job was manual handling of the rubbish.
workind is just not always the fun
Food Court Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Castle hill3 December 2013
while doing this job I came to know that there are a some kind of jobs that require you to put more concentration safety and discipline.
You will find to be productive depending on your conviction on the position you are holding.
Site Manager (Cleaner Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Plumpton Market Place3 April 2013
Day to day work is all time management, continues paper documentation, updating training for staff, day to day maintenance of cleaning in the Centre. Forum and building a good relationship to the management when it concerns the Centre. Staff has been so good. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when the Management appreciate the effort done by the whole team.
Pros
i can take a day off on holidays
Cons
you will tend to stay back.