Assetlink
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Assetlink Employee Reviews

Australia45 reviews
People and passion are the core values for this company and management demonstrate at all times the values they request from their employees.
All central support teams collaborate at all times and create a very engaging environment to work in.
It's very nice to be part of assetlink. Working as a cleaner with assetlink was fun and they provide opportunities with great benefits. Furthermore, mamagers are quite friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No free foods
Managers are hungry of buttering.No proper coordination between supervisors and managers.Never received thank you for doing good jobs.Show big branding of PPE and safety but never taken seriously at work areas
Pros
Can find good co workers.
Cons
Can’t explain in single sentence requires a notebook.
it was amazing place to work and I learned lot of things from my work place. manager and supervisor always keep in touch with all employee. it help us to become very punctual.
the company sucks big time I worked at the mall for three years before they took over from the previous company and it went from bad to wears look at all the adds they are desperately looking for staff as most of all the workers that had been there for years have all left.
It was amazing experience and I would like to work with assetlink because all the staff and people was good and very friendly so it was one of the best experience in my life
Company is good but managed by wrong people in management. They don't know how to manage the white team. Wrong people in management. Blame others and they'll be in safe side.
Pros
Good salary, flexible to work.
Cons
Not trained staffs and administration not helpful.
stressfull and very hard environment to work in. Management was very had on staff and put staff under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't like to work for them again,
was quite nice working with assetlink , opportunity working with different cultural people .Honestly to say people discriminate among staffs in various ways. As a cleaning company its overall fine.
We cleaners have been allocated three different area managers within a period of 9 months of them acquiring contract for Stud Park Shopping Centre and each one of them has been horribly incompetent and ignores phone calls for urgent issues such as missing stock order, broken washing machine or other equipment. Our supervisor often had to pay from her own pocket to get dirty rags and mops cleaned from dry cleaners in the mall.
Although they promote safety on all on social platforms they do not practice what they preach

More interested in touch ons then being proactive

Lots of back stabbing

0 support from management

Retailers are very frustrated with the company
4am start cleaning crib rooms and toilets in the pit It is a fast paced job as you are under a timed schedule. Job includes cleaning all cribs and fully stocking them with milk coffee sugar tea, cleaning fridges out and knowing what food needs to stay and what needs to be thrown out . Working among truck drivers , knowing all the road rules and hierarchy and positive communication with all pit users .delivering
Floor staff have commitment to doing a good job up to a point they can no longer tolerate the bullying and demoralising treatment they receive from management then it is a general feeling of giving up and why bother anymore. Management are so disorganised and only concerned with their own jobs, they do not care about staff under them or the pressures/unreasonable expectations put on them. Would only recommend this company if you want a job that shatters your self esteem and induces so much stress from management treatment multiple staff become physically ill.
Pros
Some great floor staff
Cons
Management treatment
Never rostered on for shifts and when needed they called me at 2:30am to start at 8:00am that same morning no respect for oneself sleeping all they care about is that a shift is covered at any cost
I’m working since 2015 but not effective management only supervisor handle all issues and we have big monopoly that’s why asset link is losing all contracts Good company with bad management practices
Guided by signature behaviours and a strong value based culture that has overseen great growth and business development pay off's.

Lucky to have a great management team at the moment, however prior management faults have caused major issues impacting job security.
Pros
Great engaged Directors.
Cons
Front line Management training and quality.
I didn’t actually work for the company but just sat on interview and decided not to take the position. 2 hours interview with interviewers going in and out during interview. Asking the repetitive questions. Undermining the other culture and arrogant behaviour. Decided not to take the job regardless of the result. Morning shows the day.
I was actually hoping to retire from this position at Assetlink however this did not come to pass. I could not commit to working full time as I also look after my grandchildren
Pros
Generosity, opportunity, family, respect, integrity
Cons
Very flexible with home/work commitments
I have never been so disappointed in my whole professional career by a company and the management the way Assetlink did! The area manager was more interested and weary about protecting his job and seat that actually get involved in the team issues and daily activities. As a team lead I was not able to secure jobs for my team as most of them were hired casual ONLY!!! The company does not want to assume responsibility for their employees and regards any staff as a potential liability! Stay away, there are so many other companies that foster great life balance and great human relationships!
Pros
free coffee
Cons
everything else is a CON
I have learnt so many things after joining with Assetlink which gives me more confident and strength.I love to working with multicultural team member like as a family members.I don't feel bored that is the enjoyable part.
I always enjoyed working at airport as I learned new new things like use of different machines, technology for sign in and sign out also guiding people to where they wanted too.
Pros
I had paid 15 min break.
Cons
sometime when it gets very busy it was hectic.