Assetlink Employee Reviews

What an Unprofessional Management
Service manager (Former Employee) –  Nsw6 May 2019
I didn’t actually work for the company but just sat on interview and decided not to take the position. 2 hours interview with interviewers going in and out during interview. Asking the repetitive questions. Undermining the other culture and arrogant behaviour. Decided not to take the job regardless of the result. Morning shows the day.
Nice place to work with very friendly staff
part time debt collector (Former Employee) –  Gladesville NSW30 April 2019
I was actually hoping to retire from this position at Assetlink however this did not come to pass. I could not commit to working full time as I also look after my grandchildren
Pros
Generosity, opportunity, family, respect, integrity
Cons
Very flexible with home/work commitments
Very disappointed
Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia5 April 2019
I have never been so disappointed in my whole professional career by a company and the management the way Assetlink did! The area manager was more interested and weary about protecting his job and seat that actually get involved in the team issues and daily activities. As a team lead I was not able to secure jobs for my team as most of them were hired casual ONLY!!! The company does not want to assume responsibility for their employees and regards any staff as a potential liability! Stay away, there are so many other companies that foster great life balance and great human relationships!
Pros
free coffee
Cons
everything else is a CON
one of the best Cleaning Company in Australia
Cleaning Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 March 2019
I have learnt so many things after joining with Assetlink which gives me more confident and strength.I love to working with multicultural team member like as a family members.I don't feel bored that is the enjoyable part.
Fun to work
Cleaner - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW2 March 2019
I always enjoyed working at airport as I learned new new things like use of different machines, technology for sign in and sign out also guiding people to where they wanted too.
Pros
I had paid 15 min break.
Cons
sometime when it gets very busy it was hectic.
N/a
Industrial Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Traralgon VIC28 January 2019
The company was not enjoyable to be employed under at all. Myself and many other employees felt we were not cared about in any. We all felt like we were just being used.
Polite with the staff good income many special benefit
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW22 December 2018
They make many special benefit for us
Supervisor never misbehave with staff
They don't pressure the staff
They are not allow to rude with each other
They made many literature assessment in job interview
Balanced work life
Cleaning Staff (Former Employee) –  Sydney West Letters Facility, Strathfield7 December 2018
I worked there during my summer vacations where I found that the straight 8 hours shift was really helpful to maintain every duties along with good relationship with customers.
Absolutely NO NO
Manager (Former Employee) –  Australia20 September 2018
Not only disorganised with no communication between departments but also no interest in employee well fare and team ethos. No job safety as the team that I was part of they were all casuals so they avoid paying employee benefits. The CEO of the company have no idea of what is happening in the teams around the country
Don't enroll unless you really have no other choice
Pros
Online trainings are comprehensive if you are a self taught individual
Cons
Management and HR have no interest in employee benefits or work balance
Don’t work at Gateway
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Gateway NT20 September 2018
Manager for cleaning at Gateway is a bully shouts at his staff not a people friendly man. He does not know his job. A big bully. Don’t ask for time off you won’t get it.
Pros
Supervisor is nice
Cons
Manager not nice
Very Poor, appear to do the work, all about profit.
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 August 2018
I worked with asset link, security. Very Poor management culture, they can not do the Contract as Per Contract and take short Cuts, Management have minimal experience in Operational service delivery. Have no idea how to add value. Look at the poor staff at any shopping mall, they appear completely demoralised, underpaid, poorly dressed and over worked, lacking modern systems, techniques and training. 4th rate company.
Female owner makes points with clients.
she's a poor industry leader. Only in business for profit and economy of scale cheep. If your an Arab? that helps.
place always stinks
Pros
cheep good for client accountability
Cons
Cheep company that do not deliver.
Dont support or care about staff.
Multi-site Cleaning Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 May 2018
Managers pile all their work on you, very exhausting and underpaid. very stressful job. They will complain if the job they asked to get done wasn't done their way even thought its their job to do.
Do not recommend Assetlink.
was a good place to work
Training staff (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD9 May 2018
it was a big learning experience working with the qld manager and supervisors and also be able to talk to clients about problems and how to do the jobs in a safe manner
Ok
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cairns City QLD24 April 2018
When I was working for them it was great but hard to get back in when you leave or your health let's you down if I got another chance to work for them There would be no issues .... that would be for north Queensland
shocking
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 April 2018
the company is very racist you have to be from the middle east to work with therm and if you are white person from Australia they bully u and disscriminate u
Stay away from this company
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Muswellbrook NSW15 March 2018
This company is only interested in their own pocket. They could not care less about their staff's safety or wellbeing. Stay away from this company. Worse company i have ever worked for.
family enviroment
Cleaning full time (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 January 2018
The work day with assetlink at sydney airport is beautiful in the morning. It is more comfortable when all the managers come and say good morning and star shake the hand with the team members.

I learned from this company that the safety is very important , the vision is the part from cleaning rules , security is the most important also for the team members and the customers and finally,eeo between the employees.

All the job s are good and easy with assetlink
company was good
supervisor in westpoint shopping Centre Blacktown (Former Employee) –  Blacktown NSW27 December 2017
good place to work with and good company just had to moved out from Sydney to Newcastle to be with my husband ...so now i need job i preferred to work in john hunter hospital for something different and challenges
Pros
free coffee
Cons
hrs was ok
Awesome
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Brisbane Australia25 December 2017
They gave me an opportunity to use the skills I learned in OHS. I had opportunity to write policies and guidelines. I developed training programs for employees. I was in charge of more than fifty properties.
Pros
Vehicle
Cons
none I can think of
Rewarding
Workforce Demand Planner and Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW7 November 2017
Same Team as Qantas
Friendships
Commitment
Dedication
Honestly
We all work really well as a team as we all have the same outlook and commitment to make it work and make it a better workplace for all