Assetlink
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Assetlink Culture reviews

Guided by signature behaviours and a strong value based culture that has overseen great growth and business development pay off's. Lucky to have a great management team at the moment, however prior management faults have caused major issues impacting job security.
Pros
Great engaged Directors.
Cons
Front line Management training and quality.
It's very nice to be part of assetlink. Working as a cleaner with assetlink was fun and they provide opportunities with great benefits. Furthermore, mamagers are quite friendly and helpful.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No free foods
It was amazing experience and I would like to work with assetlink because all the staff and people was good and very friendly so it was one of the best experience in my life Thank you assetlink
stressfull and very hard environment to work in. Management was very had on staff and put staff under a lot of pressure. I wouldn't like to work for them again,
I didn’t actually work for the company but just sat on interview and decided not to take the position. 2 hours interview with interviewers going in and out during interview. Asking the repetitive questions. Undermining the other culture and arrogant behaviour. Decided not to take the job regardless of the result. Morning shows the day.
I have learnt so many things after joining with Assetlink which gives me more confident and strength.I love to working with multicultural team member like as a family members.I don't feel bored that is the enjoyable part.
Same Team as Qantas Friendships Commitment Dedication Honestly We all work really well as a team as we all have the same outlook and commitment to make it work and make it a better workplace for all
It was a very tough job, very physical and there was a lot to learn. A typical day at work consisted in a lot of cleaning around the airport facilities, a few of the staff members were not very welcoming to new comers and formed their own social groups. Management in the other hand was great. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and seeing different faces. It was very time consuming to get to work and back home every day, traveling to the airport and back. Overall it was a good job, it was just the other staff who did not make it welcoming enough for me to feel comfortable to stay.
Pros
Get to meet new and friendly people
Cons
Plenty of hard physical, cleaning work.
was great to go to work as got to work around lost of people cleaning the centre from windows to toilets and floors , was always something to do and great company to work for.
Pros
great learning and always helpful
Cons
na
Cleaning public areas & amenities, I met different people everyday, which I enjoyed. The management were very understanding & fair. The hardest part of the job was manual handling of the rubbish.
Productive and fun and meeting the needs of customers. I have learned to communicate on a two-way radio with confidence. My co-workers at Asset link are like a box of Cadbury Chocolates, some from the Philippines, Texas,and Papua New Guinea. All different cultures coming together it was the most enjoyable part of my job. The hardest part of the job was saying "Good-bye".
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
Long time on your feet
Day to day work is all time management, continues paper documentation, updating training for staff, day to day maintenance of cleaning in the Centre. Forum and building a good relationship to the management when it concerns the Centre. Staff has been so good. The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when the Management appreciate the effort done by the whole team.
Pros
i can take a day off on holidays
Cons
you will tend to stay back.