Assured Home Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Assured Home Care Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
At Assure home care, I was doing personal caring. I worked with both female and male. I did personal care and taking clients for shopping and medical appointments.
Schedules to suit, match well with carer to client ratio, understanding managers, chances to advance in carer, in house training, Good communications between operators and workers, Need access to mobile as job lists are sent via text messages,
I have no problem but I need more and stable hours. Creating and exploring new income streams, growing the business with the personnel, and seeing them grow. Upgrading all care services and providing in-house care.
I enjoyed working there - did not get enough hours to make up for full time which is a pity - would have loved to help out in Admin for lost hours.

I would visit clients at home and support them with what ever they needed on the day - these tasks could include cleaning, shopping, cooking, socialising.
Positive, welcoming and appreciative. Colleagues are professional and positive. Manager communicates directly with staff. Students/workers are motivated to learn and provide positive feedback. They are interactive and appreciative of the opportunity to learn and extend their skills.