Aston Carter
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Aston Carter Employee Reviews

I was part of Aston Carter stepping into the Australian Market. It had its growing and development stages of ups and downs. Culturally it had a little way to go It was very process driven and KPI driven. The most enjoyable part of the job was building a new desk and really being part of a growing and well established business hitting the Australian Market.
Pros
Team building exercises
Cons
High turn over
Fair and Friendly people to work and communicate with and very efficient The Recruitment agents are efficient, skilled and excellent and finding work for clients and employees Professional and prompt communication with Job placements Pay always on time and fair work practices and policies fair and friendly staff always willing to answer questions and solve any problems or questions.
I would honestly give it 0 stars if I could, but that is unfortunately not an option. Where should I start? • Lack of honesty • Poor management • Poor training Do you want to not get told anything upfront and be lied to about the position you are going into a work place for? Do you want the team leader/manager never returning your call or emails after you have been placed within a job? Then this is the job for you! And no, don’t even think of going higher and complaining because they will sweep it under the rug and push you out of the door, I did just this and they called a meeting at my place of work (where they put me in) to be told that I have a week to find another job or get fired. Completely disgusting company, by far the worst I have ever worked for and I will not work for an agency again nor will I ever work for them again.
Pros
Cons
everything
I enjoyed my time at FLS as a Trades Assistant as I was able to assist with varies procces throughout the work place and to advance my skill through hands on experience. Total enjoyed working as part of the team and enjoyed helping the Trades People with the job that required completing
Pros
Overtime, Free Morning Tea on a Friday, Great work environment