AstraZeneca Employee Review

Highly structured professional organisation with strong ethical and development oriented culture
Hospital Specialist Representative, Neuroscience (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC10 November 2014
An excellent place to work with great support mechanisms and flexible approaches encouraging work-life balance.
Rewards were generous with competitive salaries and allowances, additional leave available on a performance basis.
Good technology provision with latest iOS devices and online tools.
Management culture was generally good with a collaborative approach to development and goal achievement. Most difficult aspects of the role are overcoming access barriers to the target customer group and addressing sales threats (like pricing issues, generic competition or strong competitor activity, or other market forces).
Pros
Flexibility, Salary, Incentive and Car Allowance
Cons
After hours work, country travel, external market forces.

Other AstraZeneca Employee Reviews

Good people, work very hard
Key Account Manager Finance (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW17 October 2018
I really enjoyed Astra Zeneca. I had to pass a three stage interview for a 12 month fixed term role. Including a personality and ability test. So they filter the people that can work there. The people there are the nicest people I have worked with, not perfect, not all totally friendly, but the least political. A lot work very hard, hours were long, benefits of gym membership at the uni, cheaper food, discounts on medication, events and events centre.
I did have a stressful job, but because the people were nice I didn't feel it as much.
Pros
Great culture, benefits, people nice
Cons
can be long hours, some uncertainty at that point in time.
Very easy going workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW16 January 2018
Most enjoyable about Astra Zeneca is working with good bunch people who are all very friendly and easy to get along.

Hardest part of the job I have to say the travel to and from work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AstraZeneca. Our community is ready to answer.