AstraZeneca Employee Review

great place to work, gym provided
Product Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Ryde, NSW10 March 2015
A great place to work well balance and flexibility in working time. This is a pharmaceutical company with lots of people came from different culture and race but the morale is high. Workers from the operators to top managers are so friendly and respect with each other.

I love my job that is why I lasted for over 20 years but my latest role was made redundant due to shift change and organisation re-design within the quality department.
Pros
food is subsidised + yearly corporate bonuses
Cons
Multi skilling

Other AstraZeneca Employee Reviews

Good people, work very hard
Key Account Manager Finance (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW17 October 2018
I really enjoyed Astra Zeneca. I had to pass a three stage interview for a 12 month fixed term role. Including a personality and ability test. So they filter the people that can work there. The people there are the nicest people I have worked with, not perfect, not all totally friendly, but the least political. A lot work very hard, hours were long, benefits of gym membership at the uni, cheaper food, discounts on medication, events and events centre.
I did have a stressful job, but because the people were nice I didn't feel it as much.
Pros
Great culture, benefits, people nice
Cons
can be long hours, some uncertainty at that point in time.
Very easy going workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Macquarie Park NSW16 January 2018
Most enjoyable about Astra Zeneca is working with good bunch people who are all very friendly and easy to get along.

Hardest part of the job I have to say the travel to and from work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AstraZeneca. Our community is ready to answer.