ATCO Gas Australia
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ATCO Gas Australia Employee Reviews

Can be hard at times but a good bunch of people to work with, many avenues within the company, management try's to work with you the best they can, learnt a variety of knowledge about the gas infrastructure.
Toxic admin environment Huge turn around leaving inexperienced management with no social skills. Do not investigate serious problems in the business. Cost
Pros
Blue collar teams friendly and suppportive
Cons
Leaders knowledge of the business and manage people below them to do their work for them.
A typical day at work would be to arrive and go through my calendar to prioritise my day and workload. Then schedule any meetings i have upcoming and go though my emails. Then start my day with the first task. I have learned over the years many different types of aspects in each job i have had.I have enjoyed learning each and everyone and feel i have gained a lot of knowledge over the years. I like to have a good relationship with my employer and colleagues as this makes a much more comfortable workplace to work in. My current job is very rewarding so i cant say I find anything the hardest part of my job. There are things that are a little harder then others depending on the situation although they are still completed in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of my current job, for example, we help with getting as much income as possible to fund the equipment to help help make premature babies and sick children in Sussex lives better.
Pros
Attend events and fun meetings outside the office. Day at Drusillas for example
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ATCO Gas Australia?