Atlas People

6: Atlas People Employee Reviews

Australia6 reviews

4.6Pay & Benefits

Productive, adventurous and just overall a GREAT company to work for.

The communication with atlas is spot on, they are always there when you need them! I have only done two jobs with them so far but both have been so good!! I have got to travel to North Queensland and down South NSW to the snowy Mountains, I can’t recommend them enough, the hours are great, meals are a big money saver and deliciously nutritious, I have met some great people and seen some amazing places can’t wait for my next contract once I’m finished here in the snowy mountains 🙌☺️

Pros

Everything is grat

Cons

Being away from home so long.

Restores balance to life.

Great place to work and you get to see lots of Australia while earning top dollar. Some places you go to are hard because obviously there's a reason they need chefs. But the Atlas staff are super responsive and always check in and they're understanding if the contract isn't a good fit. Hard being away from home though.

Pros

Free travel, free food, free accommodation, flexibility with time off, Meet lots of new people.

Cons

Can work some hard places, Sometimes the accommodation is awful, Sometimes there are no shops anywhere nearby, occasionally no phone signal.

Awesome company to work for..Lots of work.

4yrs with Atlas.Lots of work and variety..Short term or long term contracts.Regular contact with you while on contract.Have met some amazing communities along the way.

Pros

Travel.Accommodation and meals.paid transport to and from the jobs.Meet awesome people.

Cons

6wks can turn into 6mths.Working in remote areas can be isolating unless you have your own vehicle.

Waste of time

Incompetent management, bad judgement calls, lack or no communication between office staff. Don't waste your time applying for any jobs here, you'd will get knocked back.

lots of good jobs

lots of good contracts and good pay including penalties. They send you all around the country on various live-in roles so you get to travel a lot and work in some beautiful spots

good to work for

good and easy to work for ... always there to help if needed . continuous support when on the job . good start to contract job and good follow up after the job .

Pros

good help

Cons

big hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atlas People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Atlas People with

Atlas People Reviews by Location

• Atlas People
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?