Atom Resources
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Atom Resources Employee Reviews for Electrician

2.8Pay & Benefits

Offered travel only for them to change their mind

Agreed to hourly rate plus travel, never received travel, 2 weeks in and after a week of chasing It through multiple avenues trying to ask why I haven’t had it someone finally got back to me and said oh sorry we made a mistake your not entitled to it! Didn’t honour their mistake in anyway shape or form and I just have to except it. Dog act.

Cons

Job package

Worst company ever

They promise you an hourly rate , then when get paid it's less than what they said on the phone . They say oh well , can make it up on overtime . Or the lady in the office will fix it but never does . So many people hate them coz this and try to change companies

Atom Resources should not be allowed to operate in Australia

These people are the biggest bunch of fly-by nighters I have ever come across. I have been working as an electrician for over 35 years in the Australian construction industry. Atom Resources are a disgrace. To the point that after I agreed to a contract on a power station in Lithgow, Atom Resources removed money from my final pay packet because they said that the travel allowance ($16/day) was not of the contract they had signed and they took it all back out of my wages. Atom Resources are the most despicable and dishonest company it has been my misfortune to come in contact with. Please get them out of our industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atom Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

Atom Resources Reviews by Location

• Atom Resources
  • Electrician
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?