Atom Resources
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Atom Resources Job Security & Advancement reviews

Australia7 reviews

Clear
2.7Work–Life Balance
2.5Job Security & Advancement

Great company, proven by it's awards, contractors and clientele

Great culture, progression, principals and work/life balance. The management are transparent, supportive and experienced. Everyone has a great attitude towards work and the balance needed to enjoy the work place. Happily recommend this business.

Pros

Gym membership, brilliant boss, culture and support

Cons

Great culture with great people and also fun

Really enjoy working with this business, they've got a great culture and an excellent vibe in the office High performing, work hard play hard environment as with any other successful recruitment business. Good bunch of honest dedicated people working here who strive for excellence...

Pros

Gym Memberships, Weekends away, fun workplace, genuine career progression and one of the best commission structures in the industry

Cons

N/a

Offered travel only for them to change their mind

Agreed to hourly rate plus travel, never received travel, 2 weeks in and after a week of chasing It through multiple avenues trying to ask why I haven’t had it someone finally got back to me and said oh sorry we made a mistake your not entitled to it! Didn’t honour their mistake in anyway shape or form and I just have to except it. Dog act.

Cons

Job package

Atom Resources should not be allowed to operate in Australia

These people are the biggest bunch of fly-by nighters I have ever come across. I have been working as an electrician for over 35 years in the Australian construction industry. Atom Resources are a disgrace. To the point that after I agreed to a contract on a power station in Lithgow, Atom Resources removed money from my final pay packet because they said that the travel allowance ($16/day) was not of the contract they had signed and they took it all back out of my wages. Atom Resources are the most despicable and dishonest company it has been my misfortune to come in contact with. Please get them out of our industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atom Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

2.7

Atom Resources Reviews by Location

• Atom Resources
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?