Atom Resources
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Atom Resources Management reviews

Australia7 reviews

Clear
2.7Work–Life Balance

Poor management, poor systems,

A business that lacks maturity, very little customer service, a play ground for children . An unsupportive and aggressive culture with a lack of support, and training. The payroll and finance team needs to be replaced ,one of worst process and service in the contract labour market .

Pros

Water cooler

Great company, proven by it's awards, contractors and clientele

Great culture, progression, principals and work/life balance. The management are transparent, supportive and experienced. Everyone has a great attitude towards work and the balance needed to enjoy the work place. Happily recommend this business.

Pros

Gym membership, brilliant boss, culture and support

Cons

Atom Resources should not be allowed to operate in Australia

These people are the biggest bunch of fly-by nighters I have ever come across. I have been working as an electrician for over 35 years in the Australian construction industry. Atom Resources are a disgrace. To the point that after I agreed to a contract on a power station in Lithgow, Atom Resources removed money from my final pay packet because they said that the travel allowance ($16/day) was not of the contract they had signed and they took it all back out of my wages. Atom Resources are the most despicable and dishonest company it has been my misfortune to come in contact with. Please get them out of our industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Atom Resources. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4

2.7
2.8
2.5
2.5
2.7

Atom Resources Reviews by Location

• Atom Resources
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?