Aupairworld Employee Reviews

Fun learning job
Au Pair (Former Employee) –  Australian Capital Territory24 September 2018
I highly recommend working as an Au Pair. Over time I have gained so much life experience, as well as child care experience. Being able to learn about another culture and travel is also a huge plus. Just be sure to search your options before committing to a family. Compare the benefits and locations.
Pros
Food and accommodation provided, sometimes a car
Cons
Hours can be odd
fun workplace
Au Pair for Porter Family (Current Employee) –  Te Hero, Wellington24 February 2018
I learned a lot about how to deal with kids.
a typical day at work is start at 7 am, feed kids breakfast clean up their rooms, make lunches, do dishes, get kids dressed, do their hair and teeth, then get them ready to go to school/kindy. Drop off at school then pay with youngest kids till 12 then make lunch, play again till time to pick up from school then do some crafts and activities and make kids dinner, after dinner bath the kids and get ready for bed.
best part of this job is being apart of the family
hardest part is not knowing anyone outside of work.
Pros
free trips, lovely family
Fun and interactive experience
Nanny (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 September 2017
I really enjoyed working for the company and it gave me an opportunity to travel to a different country and experience new cultures while having free accommodation.
Pros
Free accommodation
Bonne expérience
Fille au pair en Australie (Former Employee) –  Armidale NSW22 June 2016
Lors de mon voyage en AUstralie je suis passée par cette entreprise pour trouver un travail en tant que fille au pair et cela c'est très bien passé.
change salary/pocket money
Babysitter (Current Employee) –  australia and england17 June 2016
I was an au pair in different countries, but every time the pocket money offered to me was absolutely nothing, that because the families read it on the web site. I challenge anyone who work on this website to earn this kind of money even just for an experience. also some of the families are worse than bad, rude and profiteers. Check them better.
Pros
free service
Cons
all the rest
best nannying and traveling experience
AU PAIR AUSTRALIA (Former Employee) –  Townsville, QLD Australia14 May 2015
I traveled to Australia for a year and lived with a family as their Au Pair. It was the best year of my life, I got to work with and become a part of an awesome family. While working as their nanny I also got to travel around a beautiful country. I love to work with kids and love to travel, this was by far the best way that I got the opportunity to do both. I would highly recommend people to try this.
Environnement de travail parfait
Fille au PAIR (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA17 October 2014
J'étais jeune fille au pair dans une famille à Perth en Australie, je m'occupais de deux filles, 12 et 6 ans et passais mes journées à leur côté.
Experience of a lifetime
Au Pair/Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Perth, WA8 October 2014
I was able to travel to a complete foreign territory and experience life on my own. I was the primary caregiver for two children, which made me really learn to manage my time efficiently, work quickly on my feet, be very flexible and become very adaptable. The children and parents were very friendly and welcoming, and it never felt as if I were a stranger in their home. The hardest part of the job was making sure that everything was done properly and on time, which became much easier with experience over time. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to meet tons of new people, see many different places, and learning more about myself in the process of it all.
Pros
Room and Board, ability to travel to a new part of the world
Cons
Little pay